Party killer or chef ?

The master and his Butler

The day passed way too fast. Myungsoo was trying his best not to kick Woohyun in the , oh wait, according to L , Woohyun WAS an . 

--------

On his third day of working , Myungsoo had to be perfect. After all , Woohyun was having guest, for his birthday , appearantly. 

"Myungsoo-shi , will you help me a bit here?" asked Hyuna. 

She was trying to make sandwichies but since she didnt have much of a talent, she asked L for help. And appearantly , she asked the right person. 

Myungsoo's skills in cooking were amazing. Every single person who tried his cooking , became obssessed with it. So that was one of the reasons he stopped cooking , the other one- it was pain in the most of the time. 

The sandwichies which L made were perfect, like they came from a 7star restaurant , if there is even such one . Hyuna was impressed and she offered him the job of a chef in the kitchen not as Woohyun's butler and for L, this offer was INCREDIBLY seducing. But in the end he refused, for the same reason- pain in the . 

He took the sandwichies and went to Woohyun's room and there was one hell of a party. Everyone was dancing, the girls were trying really hard to flirt with Woohyun but he was ignoring them. Not like L blamed him for that - the girls wore maybe more than 1 ton make up on them. 

When Woohyun saw L he smilled and made him a sign to come closer. 

"Listen, i want you to start the alarm for fire or i dont know whatever was called so i can cut off this party because there girls , are giving me the creeps" said Woohyun. 

Myungsoo tried really hard to surpress his laugher , so he put his hand on his mouth , made a small bow to Woohyun and went outside his room. When he saw the fire alarm , he smirked, broke it and a really loud siren started. It took only 2 seconds to all the people in Woohyun's room to run outside the house , start their cars and get the hell out of the neighbourhood. 

L chuckled and went to see what was the condition of Woohyun's room. When he saw it he was about to fall. It was gonna take him more than 5hours to clean all the mess Woohyun's friends have made. 

While Myungsoo was calculating the time of the cleaning , Woohyun was happily enjoying the sandwichies which L brought him. 

"Did my mum make these? " he asked. 

Myungsoo turned around, thought for just a mere second and nodded. 

"Y-yeah" he answered "She was really good at making them. Now if you excuse me" 

L left the room and Woohyun smirked. 

"So , i guess i could have a little fun with the sweet Myungsoo.. or should i call him.. chef Myungsoo?" whispered to himself Woohyun and continued eating the sandwichies. "Mmm.. these are really yummy " 

-------------

A/N. : Lol i think i have an a/n on every update now xDDD nvm . Short update again BUT the next one will be .. umm.. idk. xDD i know only 2 things - it will be tomorrow and it will contain lots and LOTS of WooSoo ;p