Maybe .?

The master and his Butler

What is the thing you thint of the second you see a room? 'Oh, a room!' , but when Myungsoo entered his own room he was like 

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! This is bigger than my biggest house ever!!!!" 

Watching him from aside was Hyuna - Woohyun and Taemin's mother, and starring at him like his is a crazy person was the so uninterested son Hyuna ever had- Woohyun. He came all the way from his own room just to see how will the new butler react when he sees his room. Woohyun had to admit - his reaction was the best! 

"Haha , Myungsoo -shii you dont have to be so polite. " said Hyuna when she thought Myungsoo was overreacting.

"No , no ma'ad. Im really amazed!! This room is bigger than my whole house!" 

"Ohhh i see i see~" 

"Pff , what a poor guy then he must be" said Woohyun while laughing evily. 

He had the aura of a rich guy making fun of the poor guy in front of him. Thats exactly what it looked like and what it was according to Myungsoo. 

"So , Myungsoo -shii, do you have a nickname or a shorter name we can call you?" asked Hyuna

"Neh~ My friends like to call me L , since i look like the character L from Death Note." answered happily L.

"Oh, a nice nickname you have there. Since you're going to be the butler of my son- " started Hyuna but was cut by her own son.

"He has to be MY what!?"

"Your butler"

"Make him go to Taemin. Im sure he will be happier."

"Will you stop complaining , Nam Woohyun!" said Hyuna with her mad voice.

Even L could feel how annoyed she could be when Woohyun is talking. For god sake, even now L was so damn annoyed by him. He really wanted to serve not to him, but the small and tiny boy downsairs, called Taemin as L understood.

Woohyun didnt say anything else. He just nodded and headed towards L. He thought he could tease L a little more but L cut him when he hold his hand in front of him, as Woohyun thought for a shake.

"Master" said L with a little annoyance in his voice.

Woohyun smirked and grabbed his hand tightly.

"Im going to make your life misearble and i'll make sure to fire you in the next few days" said Woohyun and shoke L's hand.

Myungsoo could feel that Woohyun wasnt joking. He was dead serious and was planning to kick him out in the next few days. L gave himself not more than 2-3 days.

L excused himself and went downstairs to take a look around the house once again. He saw Taemin standing right in front of a painting. When L saw it, it seemed really expensive, like one of those paintings which you cant understand even a thing which is painted on it, but it will cost you more than 10 million dollars. Yes, it was one of those paintings.

Myungsoo approached Taemin since he seemed to be overobssed with starring at the painting. Taemin didnt even notice his presense even when he was just few inches away from each other.

Myungsoo looked at the painting, then at Taemin. Taemin had those long fingers, not too big head with short dark red hair, brown eyes and perfect nose and lips. He was perfect. Wearing just jeans and t-shirt was making him look perfect. Myungsoo couldnt help but stare at him, not the painting. Finally , Taemin noticed him. He followed Myungsoo's stare and giggled.

"Do i look like a painting to you?" asked suddenly Taemin.

Myungsoo was shocked a bit, since he was ... first, distracted and second, Taemin's voice was like ... it was perfect.

"I-im sorry" said shyly L and looked down embarrassed.

Taemin chuckled and patter his head.

"Nah, its ok. Im Taemin by the way, the second son of Miss Hyuna."

"Its nice meeting you too , Taemin , im Myungsoo but friends call me L and.. im your brothers butler"   said L and shoke Taemin's hand. The feel was great and L could feel buterflies in his stomach. 

Maybe he was in love?

...