First day...

The master and his Butler

Meeting Taemin was one of the best things which happened to Myungsoo on his first day in Hyuna's house. The second was meeting the kitchen in the house and especially ... the refrigirator. It was BIG like... MEGA BIG!!! 

Myungsoo could only stare at the stuff which were in the refrigirator while Taemin was laughing at him from aside. Well L was such a .. interesting thing right then. His eyes were bigger than he thought they could become, his mouth was wide opened , white teeth showing and the pose of his body was .. amazing! His hands in his pockets, leaned closer to the refrigirator , legs so close that you can this its only one. Well with one word ... 

"Like a kid in a sweets shop" said Taemin out of the blue which made L turn around only to see a giggling Taemin. 

Myungsoo looked down embarrassed of himself since he showed such  an image to Taemin. 

"Well i guess you'll be staying here a lot of time" said Taemin and smiled. 

Myungsoo could only nod since his mouth was closed because of the embarrassment . Taemin took his hand and walked towards the door of the kitched. There, standing like a model , leaned over to the door , was L's master- Woohyun. 

"I guess even the kitchen is bigger than your house, L-shii" said Woohyun and made a sarcastic smile when he said 'L-shii' . 

L didnt even bother looking at him, neither did Taemin. They passed by him like a train , and went towards Taemin's room. Woohyun could only stare at them from behind and punch the wall for having such a weird butler and brother. 

Noone was interested in how Woohyun - the spoiled brat with lots of muscles felt. Right now, the most important thing to L was Taemin's room and of course, Taemin. He couldnt take his eyes off him. L seemed like he was obsessed with the younger one, but he couldnt help it. When will he ever see such a beautiful person? And a guy. 

--------

The next day , was the first day of L's work time. He didnt expect many things to happen but since he already had a clue about what kind of personality will his master have, he expected to be bullied or made to work to death. Like.. till he isnt breathing anymore, maybe? 

L went to Woohyun's room and when he entered it at around 7:56am , he noticed something. Woohyun's room was twice as his own and had a king's bed. Maybe it was even a water bed? Just maybe. 

Woohyun was sleeping soundly like a little child. His covers were at the end of the bed, maybe he was feeling hot that night , and his sleep clothes , well... lets just say that he didnt have such. Sleeping with just boxers and white top were Woohyun's sleeping clothes. 

Myungsoo cough a bit before coming even closer to Woohyun. He tried not to make much noise since he didnt know what will be Woohyun in the morning. L looked at the sleeping male right in front of him and chuckled. Looking at Woohyun like that, he didnt seem like a bad person. Maybe he even wasnt a bad person, just acting like a one. Maybe Myungsoo could be friends with Woohyun since he was Taemin's older brother. Just maybe ... since.. 

"Ya! I told you to wake me at exactly 7:55am , didnt i !?!! HU!?! " yelled Woohyun. 

'So he was already awake huh... bad person.. ' thought L and tried to protect himself from the pillows which Woohyun was throwing at him. 

----------- 

A/N: Sorry that there is so little MyungWoo buuuuuut i just want a little MyungMin~ Heheh~ Hope you like the update , gonna update this week again if i have time~