Why wasnt he my master?

The master and his Butler

 

Myungsoo was looking at his boss with his eyes wide opened.

“Boss.. you must be kidding right?”

“Im sorry Myungsoo, but I have to do this. “

“But.. why me?”

“You’ve been here less time than the others so , im really sorry.”

The boss bowed a bit and left the speechless Myungsoo alone. He was fired. After less than a month.. fired from his job.

‘Great.. now how do I explain this to my parents. Oh. They arent here , so they don’t need to find out.’ Thought Myungsoo.

He left the coffee shop he had been working for the past month and looked around. He had to find a job and it had to be quickly. He saw an advertisment near the shop and read it.

Looking for a butler. Male not older than 40 years old. Monthly payment - $5000 , with food and place to live. For contacts , call 056-667-890 .

Myungsoo’s eyes started sparkling. That was the best job someone could offer him right now. Since his friends , SungJong and SungYeol werent in better situation than him , he desided not to bother them and go see the job.

‘It cant be that bad right?’ thought Myungsoo.

He found the house quicklier than he thought. Well, such a big house was something rare in the town. He knocked on the door and a beautiful woman opened it.

“Omo , what is such a young man doing here?” asks the lady.

“W-well I’m here for the job as a butler.” Answers Myungsoo.

“Ohh~ Come in then. I’m the owner of the house by the way. My name is Hyuna. “

“N-nice to meet you ma’am. I’m Myungsoo but my friends call me L.”

“Omo ,such  a handsome young man yet so polite. My son will have a great butler.”

“Your son?” asks L.

“Yes. You’ll be his butler. Since, you know, someone has to take care of him. He is such a mischievous young boy.”

“Oh? Well I love taking care for small kids. It will be pleasure for me.”

Then out of nowhere a young and handsome boy appeared in front of L. He was around the same age as him , but looked so more matured.

“Omo , talking about the wolf. L , this is my son Woohyun. You’ll be his butler.”

L could only stare. He.. will be the butler of this guy?!

“N-nice to meet you.” Started L.

“Yeah yeah. Mom why the heck did you give me a butler?” asks Woohyun.

“Now , now. Don’t be so mad. Look how handsome your butler is. He will take good care for you.”

“Suuuuure” says Woohyun and quickly leaves the room.

“Excuse my son. He is always like this. Should I show you around?” asks Hyuna.

“N-neh.”

Hyuna showed L every room the house had. She showed him Woohyun’s room, his own room , her room, the bathrooms, the kitchen , the garden and the other workers in the house.

Myungsoo saw a handsome.. no no, more like beautiful boy.

“Who is he?”asks Myungsoo.

“He? Oh , I forgot to tell you. This is Taemin. The younger brother of Woohyun. He is just an year younger than you , but he is such a quiet kid. “ answers Hyuna.

‘Why wasn’t he my master?’ thought L and continued looking around the house with Hyuna.