Chapter 6

Gotta Love U Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun- I want to meet Miss Yoona. Is she here?

“What’s ur name Miss?

“Seohyun”

“Wait for a while Ms Seohyun”said the receptionist.

“Ms Seohyun, U can get inside and there will be managing department sign. Ms Yoona was there.

“Ohh..thanks..”said Seohyun and walk away. She can see working staff at anywhere. And me? I leave my work just becuz of Kris Wu! Damn! I can’t believe it! I’m totally get insane because of him!

Actually Seohyun work as a teacher a school at her hometown that Kris never know. What Kris know is Seohyun is a stupid village girl that can't get any better job. But Kris was wrong, Seohyun is very smart girl.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Sir, ur fiancee coming!” said Yoona

‘Uhuk uhuk! Fiancee? No way man!’

“The village girl coming?” said excited Chanyeol

Yoona- Mr Kris, ottokeh?? I’m scared she will attack me!

Kris- Calm down Yoona.. she can’t do anything. Is she do something, i will filed a case of her.

Yoona- Mr Kris! Don’t u have a sense? Are u normal?

Chanyeol was shocked what Yoona has said to her boss and he smile.

Kris- I don’t like it!

Now Yoona begin to hate her bos. What a childish! She look at Seohyun from the window who  is still looking for someone. Wait! Is that.. Seohyun!!??

Yoona- OH MY GOD!!

Kris and Chanyeol was shocked when Yoona scream like that.

Yoona-Sir, is that the village girl u talking about???

Kis and Chanyeol look at the girl that Yoona pointing.

Chanyeol- Yahhh!!!!!! Is that what u call grannie?? Are u blind Kris??

‘Wahhh..She’s so beautiful. I never seen this beautiful face ever! She’s like a angel...’

Chanyeol-  If I were u Kris. I’m willing to be her husband!

Kris- But I still don’t like it! She’s still a village girl!

Yoona- Mr Kris, I think I have saw her before..

Kris- Joengmal? Where? Is she loitering at her hometown? Can u give me some stronger point about her to me so it will be easy for me to reject my Mummy demand to be her daughter in-law..

Yoona- Sir!! Please do not excessive can u!!  

Yoons was angry with her boss. It’s look like Kris and Cahnyeol was startled.

Yoona- Now, I wanna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter