Chapter 31

Gotta Love U Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tok tok tok!! A knock at the door make Seohyun quickly get up from Kris body and fix her hair. Kris also get up and pretend fix his coat too. They both were blushing after what just happen then. Seohyun go to the door and open it.

Seohyun- Oh Mummy..wae?

Mrs Wu- Ehmm..are u ok? Becuz i hear something falling..

Kris- Nothing Mummy and we are going out..

Mrs Wu- Oh jinjja? Dae...where u going then?

Kris- Something romantic place for us..

Kris smile and look at Seohyun and giva a wink.

Mrs- Wah..ok. just go honey. U guys such a sweet couple! Keke!

Then, Mrs Wu leave them and awkward atmosphere appear.

Seohyun was just standing near the wall and Kris act like nothing happen.

Seohyun- Ehem ehem..errrrr...u said we’re going out so when...where we going??

Kris- Mmm..u are ready right. So wait me down there.. I wanna take a bath..

Seohyun just nod and quickly take her purse and cellphone and get out from the room. When Seohyun are already go out, Kris quickly take his towel and take a bath while touching his lips and smile.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

In the car, Kris and Seohyun both keep their mouth shut and just a music were playing in the car. After a half and hour, finally they have arrived at the place that Kris wanna take her to.

Seohyun- Beach?? What are gonna do here Oppa?

Kris- Swim..

Seohyun- Bo??

Kris- Yeah..swim. What else people doin here if not for a swim??

Seohyun- Oppa u kidding me right? I don’t have a spare clothes and I don’t know how to swim!

Kris- Like do I care?

‘Ohhhhh! Michyeosso! This Oppaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!’ seohyun give a death glare at Kris.

Kris- Wae? Now, lets go..

Seohyun- Haishhhhh!!

They both walk to the beach and took a seat near the tree.

Kris- Want eat icecream?

Seohyun- No! I wanna eat u!

Kris smiled.

Kris- Ok, I’ll buy u one.

Kris get up from his seat and go buy an icecream at the kiosk.

Seohyun look at the beautiful beach. She take a breath. ‘What a good smell’. She smile.

“Omma..Omma!’ suddenly a little girl approaches her and hug her. Seohyun was shocked and quickly grab the kid and look at her face. What a cute girl..

Seohyun- Hey..ehmm..I’m not ur Omma cute girl. U got a wrong person.

Said Seohyun while the girl hair. The girl look at Seohyun and her  pouts her face and try calling her Omma again.

“Omma!!’

“I’m right here honey!” a voice were hearing from the back. The girl quickly run to her mom and hug her.

“Where u going Sulli ah..? I’m already warn u don’t go play so far..Ehmm, thank you. Lucky u find her or else I don’t know where to find her.”

Seohyun- Eh, I don’t do anything. She just come to me.

“She always like that, she thinks everyone is her mom. I’m sorry..”

Seohyun- It’s ok..

“By the way, I’m Yuri. Kwon Yuri.” The woman introduce herself. ( u guys still remember her on the previous chapter that I have mention she is Kris Ex-Gf)

Seohyun- I’m Seohyun...Nice meeting u..

They both shake hands.

Yuri- Ehmm, are u alone?

Seohyun- No, I’m with my husband but he at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter