FINALLY....

I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOU IN THE HEAVEN

 

One day, Hongki ask Hara to go out for a dinner. He has determined to tell Hara about his feeling towards her. After you both finished your dinner, Hongki ask you for a walk at the park that you both usually go. At there, you didn’t see anything because there is no light. There just the light from the moon and the star that twinkle in the sky. Suddenly, you hear a nice song.\

It is Hongki. He’s singing the song that you like so much from Ft. Island,< I HOPE> . He’s singing while playing a guitar. After he finishes singing the song, he knelt in front of you while holding a bouquet of flower.

Then he says “Hara-ah, I can’t hold this feeling anymore. From the first time we meet, I think I’ll never have any feeling towards you, but after we became friends, day after day, I think I’ve fall in love with you. Hara-ah, SARANGHAE!” you were shock with Hongki confession. You never thought that Hongki will love you as well as you love him.

Then you say to him, “Hongki-ah, thanks for the confession. I never thought that you will love me. But there’s not only you who would make confession here. there's also  someone else who want to make confession here.Hongki were shocked after he hear what you say. "but, who is it??" "it's me !  Hongki-ah, after I broke up with my ex boyfriend, I never thought that I’ll fall in love anymore. But, you have changed everything. You’ve made me fall in love. Fall in love with you. Hongki-ah, SARANGHAE!”

“Hara-ah, is it true what I’m hearing right now? You’re not kidding right? Am I dreaming right now? Oh God, please don’t wake me up from this dream.” Hongki seem didn’t believe what you told him. You smirked and pinch his cheek.

Then you say, “yahh, Hongki-ah, i am not kidding. I’m really love you. You’re not dreaming.” Hongki seem really happy with your statement and without he realise, he suddenly hug you with joy. You shocked but at the same time, you really happy because you know that you have found someone that truly love you with all his heart.

Suddenly, Hongki release his hug. Then he say, “mianhae if I make you uncomfortable. I just really happy because there is someone that loves me. For your information, I never have any girlfriend before I get to know you. You’ll always be my first love and also my last love. Thanks for loving me, Go Hara.”

You feel like tears want to run through your eyes after hearing Hongki’s words. “You’re welcome Hongki-ah. Maybe you’re not my first love but I’ll make sure that you’ll always be my last love. I really hope that our relationship will last forever.” “Kamsahamnida. Hara-ah. I’ll make sure that I’ll never leave you. There’s nothing that can separate us except death. I’ll make sure that you’ll always happy when you’re with me. SARANGHAE!” Hongki said while kiss your cheek.

*How is it? sorry again for the short chapter..^_^