FRIENDSHIP

I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOU IN THE HEAVEN

 

As time go on, you and Hongki, day by day start to become closer. Anywhere you go, Hongki will always follow you. First time you feel a bit awkward because you always alone and never have a friend accompanying you. But when Hongki always follow you, you feel like you’re safe when you with Hongki. There was a time you ask him, “Hongki-ah, why you always follow me? I’m not a child anymore.” And Hongki answer”can’t I accompanying you? I also don’t have any friends at here. Beside I didn’t know what to do at home. That’s why I’m following you.” When you always asking him, he always answer like that while doing puppy face. He always makes you smile. You also feel happy when being with him.

 One day, while you with him, he asks you, “Hara-ah, can I ask you something? But first of all, I’d like to say sorry if this question is disturbing you, but I always want to ask you this thing.”

”what did you want to ask me? I promise I wouldn’t angry or sulking or else.” just ask, okay?” “Okay, I will ask you. Erm, did you have a boyfriend before?” you were shocking with his question but you just stay calm in front of him. “I already had a boyfriend. But that a long time ago. I always love him with all my heart but... HE CHEATING ME! HE MAKES LOVE WITH ANOTHER GIRL! I REALLY HATE HIM!” after you finish your word, you crying without stop.

Hongki panics when he see’s you sobbing. He quickly makes you calm. He says “its okay. Just cry. I know that you still sad because of that BASTARD right. Just cry okay. I’m really sorry if I’ve made you remember that guy.” When you hear what Hongki just said, you suddenly burst out laugh. Hongki panic. “Hara-ah, kwenchana? Are you sick?” “Anniyo. I’m okay. You don’t worry about me okay.” You answering him but at the same time you still laugh. Hongki became worry with your condition. “But, why you laugh? I didn’t do anything funny.” “Yes you do. That BASTARD  that burst out from your mouth. I feel so happy when someone called him like that. I never heard someone called him like that. And also your panics faces that make me laugh. Hha...” when Hongki hear what you just said, he also burst out laugh. You both keep laugh until you both feel tired.

 When you and Hongki walk to go home, suddenly Hongki says to you. “Hara-ah, what will you does if someone has fallen in love with you?”

you were shocked. but you stay calm and answer Hongki question,“Huh? That’s impossible. There’s no one will fall in love with me.  If there’s a person who falls in love with me, I bet that guy, absolutely crazy.”

You answer Hongki question like there is no one who will fall in love you.  Hongki shock with your answer. Then he says “why you say like that? What if there’s a guy that already fall in love with you?” “Like I say already, that guy must be crazy.” You answer. “Erm, what if I say that guy is ME? That’s mean I crazy?” you were shock with Hongki words. Then you say, “Hongki-ah, you must be kidding right? If that, you are not crazy but you’ve mental problem. Hha...” you try to act calm but inside you, you feel like your heart going to explode.

YOUR P.O.V

Why I feel like my heart want to explode with Hongki words? I feel so happy when hear what Hongki said just now. Why I feel like I’ve fall in love with Hongki? Huh, that’s impossible. That’s really impossible. But... I really feel the same feeling when I’m with Chan sung when we’re still coupled. Am I’ve fall in love again?

END OF YOUR P.O.V

Hongki become worry with your condition because you suddenly stop and become so quite. Then he asks you, “Hara-ah, kwenchana?” but you didn’t react. Then Hongki scream at your ear, “HARA-AH, KWENCHANA??” you shocked when you hear Hongki screaming at your ear. Then you become angry at him. “I’m not deaf! Why you scream at my ear?” “Hara-ah... mianhae. I’m not intending to make you angry. I’m just worried with your condition.” You feel so guilty when you hear what Hongki just said. “Mianhae Hongki-ah. I didn’t intend to angry at you. Jeongmal mianhae.” “Its okay, Hara-ah. But why you suddenly become so quite?” “Ah, I’m just thinking about what you just tell me just now.” You told Hongki about what you’re thinking about.

 

*still finding an idea for the next chapter.