Social Time

Insomnia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Thank you guys so much for comments and subscribing! I hope this chapter will satisfy you since the last one really was not one of my best. Anyways, I am having difficulties on deciding on who will end up with Tiffany so leave comments on who you want with Tiffany! I changed some errors and grammar mistakes! Hope you enjoy!

 

A smile slowly resurfaced upon Tiffany's face as she read aloud her new text sent by her best friend. I guess I have plans for this afternoon. I'll go tell the boys. Tiffany gleefully skipped out into the hallway and entered upon the living room where 6 boys were all engrossed with the TV screen. I wonder what show it is airing. Tiffany slowly snuck upon and room and glanced at the TV screen for a few moments before exploding in laughter.

On cue, the six males turned their heads to face the now red from laughing Tiffany. Tiffany was snickering to herself until a husky voice spoke up. "What's so funny, ah, Fany?" Baekhyun asked gently, eyes filled with curiosity.

Tiffany glanced once more at the TV screen and exploded once more before slowly recollecting herself to answer his question. "Why are you guys watching Boys over Flowers? Aren't there any more interesting shows for you guys"

Realizing that their bad boy image had just been destructed, their faces all turned beet red at once. It was one thing for a stranger to see them watching a drama but this was a girl who was romantically linked with all of them in one way. The boys all started to glance around the room, ushering for anyone to speak up but there was none. Seconds later, a low cough was heard and Tiffany turned to face Sehun.

Sehun smiled apologetically before responding her question. "We like seeing how the male actors act so we can learn how to act like a man." Sehun was too innocent to not tell the truth and that was the quality that made Tiffany adore him in the first place.

While Tiffany was beaming at Sehun, amused by how charming he still was while the others were hissing underneath their breaths. Kai groaned. "Great, now she'll think I'm half retarded." He muttered under his breath.

"Half? You sure about that?" D.O. shot back, his eyebrows furrowing sarcastically.

Tiffany raised her eyebrows at the scene before plopping in the sofa between Suho and Chanyeol. The only ones that seemed normal to her at the moment.

Tiffany told Suho about her plans for the day and told all of them that she will be taking all of them out that night for dinner and that they should all at least dress decently.

"Guys, dress nice for tonight,ok? I want to spend some time with you guys but at the same time, don't dress too nice, you guys do not know how much your looks attract people. And Kai, wear something that actually covers up your body, I don't want girls to be glaring at me the whole night." Hearing the plans, smiles automatically appeared upon each of the boys faces. They haven't been out with her for a while and they missed that quality time.

"I'm leaving guys. I'll be back at 7. Dress nice!" Tiffany shouted while walking out of the door.

Baekhyun chuckled lightly while watching her figure disappear. "She is still as loud as ever, isn't she?

Flashback

"OPPA!" Tiffany shrieked while tightly holding onto Baekhyun. They had entered the haunted house for no more than 2 seconds and Tiffany was already screaming like a child.

"It's fine, Tiffany. I'm here to protect you." Baekhyun sweetly responded and he took her hand to intertwine his fingers with hers. As they went through each room, they would face a different type of scary surprises and with Tiffany, all Baekhyun could focus on was her loud screams.

When it was over, Baekhyun gave a huge sigh of relief and promised himself to never take Tiffany anywhere where she would scream.

Tiffany looked over at Baekhyun who was laughing at her. She pouted her lips and frowned. Baekhyun smiled and went closer to her to plant a kiss on her forehead. With that, she smiled. He smiled back before pulling her into her eyes and closing his eyes to her scent.

"Don't worry ah, Fany. As long as I am with you, I will protect no matter what. I love you."

Tiffany strode into the coffee shop with confident, long strides and observed the cafe to catch a glimpse of her best friend. Spotting her, she broke out into a grin which would have melted any man's heart. She called her best friend out loud and when she finally greeted her friend, they embraced each other passionately, like true best friends. When Tiffany finally seated herself, she noticed an unfamiliar looking male sitting there, looking quite frazzled.

"And this is?" Tiffany trailed off, waiting for an explanation.

Jessica looked at the man beside her before giggling. "Let me formally introduce you two to each other. Tiffany, this is Taecyeon, my boyfriend, and Taecyeon, this is Tiffany, the girl who I have had practically been best friends with since we were born." Tiffany cautiously glanced at Taecyeon, he seemed to look like someone who could take care of her best friend and with that, she gave him a smile of acknowledge.

Taecyeon then nodded his head to her and turned to face Jessica. His eyebrows were moving up and down, seemingly trying to ask Jessica something. Jessica was just sitting there with her blank expression and after a few moments, a mischievous smile appeared upon her gorgeous little face.

Jessica's eyes were gleaming in the bright lights of the coffee shop, she seemed to be in a positive mood. "Fany ah, do you have any plans for tonight?"

Tiffany nodded and told her what had happened these two days. Tiffany and Jessica were so engrossed in their conversation that they did not notice Taecyeon wandering off, to get their drinks.

"Do you still have feelings for them?"

That question caused Tiffany to be awestruck for a few seconds. Honestly, she wasn't too sure herself. Time itself would reveal everything. For now, all she needs to do is to wait and see what happens in the future.

Tiffany shook her head, her expression showed that she was doubtful. Jessica knew her best friend too well. She will need time to think things through.

Taecyeon came back with his drinks and motioned Jessica to go over. He whispered something into her ear and Jessica's face lightened up. She started to giggle with him and Tiffany sat there alone, clueless.

When the two finally decided to sit down with her, Jessica grabbed both of Tiffany's hand and gave her most attractive, angelic smile. Tiffany knew that smile too well. Everytime she smiled at her like that, Jessica would need a favour or want something. Tiffany sighed. "What is it, Jessi?"

"Tiffany." Jessica said in a serious tone. "I invited a guy to come over to have some drinks with us. He is really sweet but he is quiet. I think you should think about starting a relationship soon. No point of having lingering feelings towards Siwon. This guy is seriously someone who is boyfriend material."

Tiffany sighed again. This time more evident. "Why are you doing this to me, Jessi?" Jessica c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter