Memories

Insomnia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To create a surprise, I created two new polls so the ending results will be confidential. When the story ends, I will combine all the votes together. For now, gooooo vote and the links are posted below.  

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/31485

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/31486

 

 

 

Tiffany pleasingly smiled as she looked through her photo album. She was in the process of packing her things to move to the boy's apartment and though she would often think about how ironic it was, it was reassuring to know that no matter what happens to her, they will always be by their side. Taking a last glance and bidding a final farewell, she took a deep breath and gently closed the door shut.

                                                                                                           ------------

Upon arriving at the doorsteps of the boy's house, she was greeted by meekly smiling Sehun. He strode over, his feet feeling immensely heavy, and took the luggage and bags from Tiffany. Tiffany looked at the back of his figure as he walked up the stairs and secretly flashed him a grateful smile. Thank you ah, Sehun. Thank you for always being there for me.

*Flashback*

Miyoung.

That was the name she had used during those beginning years of high school. When mentioned this name, only one thing would pop out of the minds of the student body. *A loser.*

High school was the time when Tiffany, then Miyoung, had moved from America into the beautiful city of Seoul. The disappointing thing was that no one would understand her and the way she had behaved.

Tiffany drew her breath as her eyes fell upon a familiar figure, who was looking rather calm and composed, as opposed to her who was getting more nervous by every passing minute.

She had just been bullied and Sehun had halted everyone to stop and was at the moment, approaching her. Sehun was the ideal guy for everyone at the school and when he had just bursted out in anger, everyone around had been left speechless.

He then stood right in front of Tiffany and gazed at her momentarily before wrapping his arms tightly around her. The people that were witnessing this scene was left in shock and Sehun gently murmured in Tiffany's ears "Don't get upset over people like them, they're not worth it." With that, Sehun released his arms and grabbed her hand and departed the cafeteria with her.

Entering the house, Tiffany shifted her glaze at the living room, trying to spot a figure or two. Before she could even set foot into the living room, she was attacked by the gigantic Chanyeol, who was at the moment, wrapping his arms around her and attempting to lift her up. Once she was successfully high up in the air, he nonchalantly carried her to the living room.

The moment she was set foot onto the floor, she shot Chanyeol a bewildered look. "Yeol-

Chanyeol cut her off before she could lecture him. He tried to muster his aegyo to full power and he slightly tried to enlarge his eyes and smiled the biggest smile he could.

Tiffany sighed before surrendering. "All right, you win." Chanyeol grinned before plopping down in the sofa. Silly Yeol, still as childish as ever.

Tiffany made her way to the kitchen and peered into the kitchen.

"Have you eaten lunch yet?" D.O. fussed, patting Tiffany on the shoulder. A moment of shock struck upon Tiffany. and suddenly a high pitched scream was heard within the building. D.O. enlarged his eyes before reacting. Seconds after, he started to worry himself too. "Aish Fany, my ears! I think I'm about to go deaf!"

Tiffany's serious expression began to soften and she calmed him down by gently patting D.O. on the shoulders. "I'm sorry, I wasn't expecting you to be there."

D.O. chuckled in response before returning to his senses. "I'll cook something up for you, I don't my kitchen to be destroyed in the hands of o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter