Encountering

Insomnia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Frowning upon her closet; Tiffany closed her eyes and took a long deep breath. This is work, she thought to herself. She was currently fancying herself for an important date with a special, certain someone. He was someone who she wanted to impress greatly and just thinking about him reminded her of her very first boyfriend. Suho.

Just thinking of his name sent shivers down her spine. Tiffany rapidly shook her thoughts out of her head and proceeded on preparing for her date. Siwon. Just thinking of his name caused a tiniest bit of a smile to form on Tiffany's face.

Today was officially the first year anniversary for the two of them and Tiffany was feeling quite optimistic about it. Though Tiffany had faced many heart breaking relationships, she had always found the will and strength to carry on to accept new relationships.

Those relationships she once had never ended well, she grimaced when just thinking about it. Siwon was the seventh person she was dating and he was just as attached to her as those other 6 people had once been.

Love. Love was important in Tiffany's life, she needed it to carry on with in her everyday life since her parents had departed from her when she was young and love was always something she lacked.

Now since she has grown up and has slowly learned to accept some of the world's cruelties. Tiffany would often use love as an escape from the harsh reality.

As quickly as time went, Tiffany found herself facing next to Siwon on their so called "date." Today was a day meant for celebrating, meant for laughs and smiles but ironically, none of that was occuring at this moment.

Those words she had never anticipated that Siwon would release out from his mouth was suddenly released from his mouth.

"I'm afraid we can not continue on our relationship." Siwon had gently confided to Tiffany.

Those words seemed to blur her eyes with tears and slowly, tears were starting to form in Tiffany's eyes. Tiffany quickly grabbed a napkin to jab her eye with it, not trying to create a scene but when she faced Siwon, he seemed to pity her. Seeing his face was more than enough, she quickly stood up from her seat to flee the scene.

Walking down the streets was a nightmare for Tiffany, everything around her was blocked and all she saw was a path ahead, a path that she didn't know where it lead to. As she slowly walked down, the vision ahead of her started to turn fuzzy until the world suddenly out on her.

When Tiffany finally gained back her consciousness, she took notice of the surroundings around her. She was in someone's house and she felt a warm towel placed on her forehead.

She jolted straight up from the bed and went to explore around it. She was curious about who the owner of this house is. She slowly walked down the hallway until she reached the living room.

When she reached the living room, she heard several male voices conversing among each other. She continued her way until she was face to face with each of the boys.

Ahead of her, was her previous boyfriends who she had once broke up with. How could this be? She thought to herself. Seeing them right ahead of her was a bit surreal and she felt her head ache once again.

"I see you have woken up." Suho said with a hint of a smile creeping onto his face. Suho. Tiffany slightly smiled to herself. He hasn't changed one bit, he is still always so friendly and outgoing.

Tiffany glanced around to meet the eyes of each of her previous boyfriends.

Besides Suho, the only people with a smile planted on their face were Chanyeol and D.O.. The rest seemed just as surprised to see Tiffany there just like how Tiffany was surprised to see them there.

Tiffany decided that time was up and it was probably best for her to head home.

"Thank you so much guys for helping me. I think I should head home now." Tiffany thanked them with a gleaming smile planted on her face.

Suddenly a deep male voice spoke up.  "Why don't you stay, Tiffany?"

Tiffany stopped from her tracks to turn her head to face Kai. He changed quite a bit in her opinion. He had grown to be more of a man and he had also turned more attractive during the process too.

Unable to reject his offer, she found herself agreeing to his plans.

After all, there really was no harm in this, was there?

After popping up the sudden question, Kai stood up and lead Tiffany to the guest room where she would be staying for the night. As Tiffany slowly settled in her room, Kai was right outside the door staring at her affectionately. Though it had been years since they have broke up, Kai had never moved on to another girl. Those memories that they shared would never delete themselves from his mind.

Flashback

"Oppa, look at the stars!" Tiffany exclaimed while pointing her finger at the sky full of bright, shining stars.

"They shine so brightly, just like you." Kai smirked while planting a light kiss on her forehead. "You don't know how much you mean to me." He murmered quietly while gently removing her head from her face to get a better look. He smiled once more before pinching her nose and running away.

"Yah! I'm going to get you for that!" Tiffany shouted while chasing Kai. This was one of their usual routines where teasing each other everyday was practically a habit.

Finally Tiffany caught up to Kai but at that exact moment, he had choose to lift her high up in the air. Tiffany was loudly screaming while pounding on his back while Kai was gently chuckling to himself. She was the one for him, that is exactly what he told himself every single day until the day she left him.

Tiffany smiled to herself and turned her back away from him to head to the bed. She needed some space to think about this overwhelming situation.

Kai looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter