Chapter 9

I'm Married to a Girl?!

"I shouldn't have broken up with you" Jaejoong stared at her weirdly, as if she has grown another head but she is dead serious about this.

----------

Seated at the sofa of Yunho’s house, while taking a sip from her juice, Jessica would constantly peek from the window to the talking Yuri and Jaejoong while Yunho is busy watching television, he isn’t so good at hosting, and he’s not planning on being good at it.

Actually, he is annoyed at how his best friend suddenly said ‘that’. That thing about living together and being pregnant, that he decided to be snobby.

“We shouldn’t have left them alone” Jessica suddenly brought up. She’s still watching the two, and gritted her teeth at the sight of Yuri’s beautiful face being flooded by tears.

“Jealous much?” he teased, but didn’t get a reply since the ice princess is making her way to save her prince.

----------

“No. No Yuri. Stop that” Jaejoong tried to deny her as he had his hands on his head, he looks like his blocking his ears, doesn’t want to hear anything that will come from his ex-girlfriend’s mouth. He knows where this is leading. And he doesn’t agree with it.

“Jae-“ she tried to get closer but was stopped by Jaejoong’s arms.

“You’re married” he simply and calmly said “Let’s not make this anymore complicated”

“So? We can always divorce!” she desperately suggested, tears smearing her face.

“You wouldn’t do that, I KNOW. You’re just confused now. I don’t know why I don’t want to know but I know this, YOU LOVE JESSICA”

Yuri was left speechless. Something about what Jaejoong said ticked her head “I… do?” she managed to ask.

“Yes Yuri” the petite man put his hands on either sides of her shoulders. “You do. Now go back to her before you do anything stupid and regret it”

For some reason, she laughed. Even she doesn’t know why but she knows it must be something funny. Jessica. Since yesterday, her world has been revolving around this Jessica. And she doesn’t seem to mind. What is going on with her?

“You’re right. Maybe I don’t want to separate with her yet” Jaejoong sighed. Then wrapped the girl in his arms, for he might not be able to do this again. She hugged back, treasuring the moment they’re spending together.

“Ahem!” the two separated to see where the obviously fake-clearing-of-throat came from.

“J-Jessica! I thought you were with Yunho?” the seobang asked, even though the answer is pretty obvious.

“Yes, I was” the blonde answered calmly. She walked towards Yuri, kind of blocking Jaejoong in the process, in which he tried his best to ignore. Once Jessica is beside her, she put her arms around Yuri’s shoulder, which is considerably difficult since she’s so much shorter. “Want to go home already?”

“Uhmm…”

“Yes, I think you should” the three turned to look behind Jaejoong to see Yunho.

“Yunho!”

“What?!” the best friends glared at each other, ready to claw the other’s eyes out if he did the wrong move.

“Yeah, Yunho’s right. Sica and I are leaving”

“Okay. See you” the married couple didn’t answer and just waved with their backs facing the other two. Once they’re out of eyeshot , Jaejoong took a deep breath, only to release it afterwards.

“You bastard Jae! How dare you do that?!” the bastard didn’t answer him, so his expression changed to a guilty one where Jae has a sorrowful look.

“I think I’m regretting what I did” he faked a laugh. But Yunho knows better; he patted his shoulder to comfort him “Oh well. It’s over. What can I do?”

“But still… where did you get that idea with the pregnancy?!”

“Ehr, why? If it worked for Jessica and Yuri then it must work for us…, right?”

“Oh Jesus”

----------

“Hey…” Jessica called out. As they are walking to their house, Yuri just stared blankly at the ground, life practically drained out of her. Jessica, annoyed that she’s continuously being ignored, poked Yuri’s cheeks repeatedly, and had her finally turn to her with a frown.

“What?”

“Uhmm… Are you okay?”

“Yes…” she returned to her usual state, eyes glued to the floor.

“No, you’re not”

“If you know then why’d you have to ask?” the usually cold ice princess for once didn’t get mad. She’s more of confused. For the time she had known the tanned girl, she did nothing but smile and make fun of her. So this must be deep enough of a problem for her to affect her this way.

They arrived at their house in silence, but Jessica, thinking of something, finally broke it “Hey Yuri”

“Hmm?”

“I have a good idea. Why don’t you go to that school where you’re working for and see things out?”

“Nah, that can be settled tomorrow” Yuri was about to enter but Jessica kept on pestering her.

“No, no. Do it NOW. Right now!”

Yuri, sensing something’s up, sighed and faced the blonde “What’s your problem, Sica?”

“What problem? You’re the one who has a problem, so go to that school and forget all about that bastard Jaejoong"

She scoffed. Since when did Jessica become like Taeyeon? Always saying nasty things about the person she loves. “So it’s about him…” Jessica tried to avoid her gaze with a pink tint on her face. She doesn’t want Yuri to know what she’s really up to. “Okay. I’m leaving then”

Right after she left, Jessica ran inside looking for a certain someone “Yoona!” she found her in her bedroom, using her computer “I need your help”

***************

A/N Took me a long time to update. But I hope people will still read this :)