Chapter 2

I'm Married to a Girl?!

"Jaejoong, shooting again in five minutes" a man reminded the guy called Jaejoong. Instead of preparing and practicing more, he took out his phone, and dialled someone.

"Hello? Yuri-ah, hey, how's your day?" "Oh, that's great, but... it seems like I can't go today" "We're really busy with this upcoming tv series" "I'm really sorry, Yuri. I promise, I'd reserve my whole month for you" Sincerity can be seen in his face, even though they're only talking in the phone "Thanks a lot too, bye" But he has no choice. This is for their future too.   

"Was that your girlfriend?" Yunho came out of nowhere.

"Yeah..." he answered sadly.

Yunho patted his shoulder and comforted him "Don't worry about it. I'm sure she understands you"

"I hope so..."

----------

"Tch. Damn nosy " Jessica muttered in english once they turned their backs on their encounter.

"Unnie" she scolded.

"Eh- Sorry..."

"Hey, want to go back to my apartment?" Tiffany suddenly suggested. She knows her best friend too well.

"Yeah! I want to see your new place!" Krystal said enthusiastically.

"Well, it's nothing much, I'm still short on money"

"That's okay, I want to try living the life of a commoner too"

Tiffany took a glance at her before continuing walking "You really are your sister's sister"

----------

After the commotion, Taeyeon and Sooyoung approached Yuri.

"That was, in a way, amusing" Taeyeon remarked.

"No, it's not! I thought the yellow-haired girl is going to eat me!" she complained but not loud enough for the retreating three to hear.

"Hahaha! You are so right! She was like... 'ROAR'! Ahahaha!" she laughed after she imitated Jessica's growl from earlier.

"Shh~ Ahahaha!" Yuri can't help but laugh as well, when she noticed Sooyoung's down expression "Sooyoung? You okay?"

"Yuriii, I'm hungry"

"Whew, of course you are" they started to walk away from the ice cream stand as well.

"But, the ice cream and all that fighting increased my appetite"

"Your appetite is always big" Taeyeon teased.

"Whatever. Just get me food"

----------

"Ooohhh" Jessica and Krystal looked around Tiffany's apartment, both seems amazed.

"Fufu, isn't it amazing? The way I arranged everything?"

But the Jung sisters only had one comment for her "It is small..." Tiffany face-palmed, she really thought she got the two.

"There's only one room?"

"My bedroom is even bigger than the whole apartment itself"

Complaints were thrown back and forth while Tiffany just talked to herself "Yeah, yeah, thanks Tiffany, for letting us stay here without anything in exchange. You're so kind. And I so love you. You're the best best friend ever" she looked at the sisters and sighed, they are now happily helping themselves in the kitchen.

----------

Yuri, Taeyeon and Sooyoung entered a ramen house. This is their idea of bonding time together. Not actually, 'cause it's just Sooyoung who already wanted to eat. But it's late already and this is the closest place they saw.

"Sunny, there are customers! Serve them!" an old woman at the counter shouted. A girl came out from the door behind the old woman wearing apron, she must be Sunny. She approached the three and took their orders. After that, she went back inside.

*Play Mirotic*

"Oh, someone's calling me" Yuri informed. She took out her phone and went outside.

----------

Jessica and Krystal are done eating dinner and are about to enter the bedroom when Tiffany interfered,

"Hey Sica, where are you going?"

"I'm sleeping, why?"

"Krystal and I are in the bedroom, you sleep in the sofa"

"Whaat? I'm a guest, you can't do that"

"But I'm the owner of this place. I won't sleep in the sofa"

Jessica thought for a moment before replying "Alright" she took a pillow and blanket and exited the room, Tiffany, laughing, caught up with her and hugged her waist with one arm.

"Nah, I'm just joking. You can sleep there if you want"

She turned to Tiffany "How about you?"

"I'm fine here"

She passed the blanket and pillow to Tiffany "Thanks, Tiffany. You're..." she started fidgeting with her hands "a great friend"

Tiffany feigned a laugh to hide her own blush "Ahahaha. I know that"

Jessica was going to enter already but she stopped and came back to Tiffany, who is scratching her head "Did you, by any chance, notice something following us a while ago?"

"When?"

"I think after that fight. But I'm not sure if there's really someone"

"I didn't notice anything, but-"

"Maybe it was just my imagination. I'm going. Night"

----------

Sooyoung and Taeyeon are already eating their ramen, the former even has her second fill.

"Neh, Yuri's still not back?" Taeyeon finally spoke.

"Maybe her conversation with Jaejoong is long and important" Sooyoung answered, still immersed in finishing her bowl.
 
"That was Jaejoong?"

And again, she finished her ramen and ordered again at Sunny who was just staring at her in disbelief probably wondering how she can maintain that body "Yeah. I saw it"

"Of course. What else could be the reason for Yuri to stay out this long?" she took another sip from her bowl, which is just about three-fourths finished "You know, a while ago, I had this feeling like we're being followed"

"Really? When?" Now that there's no food in front of her, she can talk properly to Taeyeon

"I think when we left the ice cream stand"

"I think you're right"

"I am?"

"Yuri's taking too long outside" Sooyoung stood up, and approached the entrance. She peeked outside before going back to Taeyeon "She's not there"

"What?" Taeyeon got her own phone, and dialled Yuri's number, both she and Sooyoung looked concerned, but there was no response.

----------

Krystal and Tiffany are already asleep, while Jessica is just lying there, staring at the ceiling. She decided to get up, and went to the balcony, just gazing the stars above, when she saw a shadow across her, and was put to sleep.

----------
                
Yuri opened her eyes, to see she's in an unfamiliar bedroom. She rubbed her eyes, still taking in everything. Then she turned to her side where she met a pair of eyes staring right back at her. It was the blonde girl from yesterday. Realization sunk in, and they can only do one thing,

"Ahhh!!!"