Chapter 11

I'm Married to a Girl?!

A little girl was crying her heart out, all alone in the big park. Again, Jessica was scolded for something she knows she shouldn’t be scolded for. But what can she do? She’s just a kid who should obey her father.

 

At that very same time, a girl around her age is also skipping happily, passing that park, when she saw the sobbing blonde. Due to curiosity, she approached her, and sat beside her.

 

“Hey, are you okay?” at the sound of an intruder, she gasped. But the other could only look at her, eyes puzzled.

 

She sniffed before answering, or more like asking “Who are you?”

 

“I’m MiYoung, Hwang MiYoung” beaming with excitement, she rose to her feet, and held out her hands, but Jessica rudely crossed her arms and looked away.

 

“J-jessica. Jessica Jung”

 

The quite noisy family disturbed the neighborhood, Yoona is about to leave for school, Yuri is going to work, and Jessica is also outside, saying goodbye to them.

 

“How’s this, Sica? Do I look fine? Though I’m not comfortable with it” Yuri asked consciously. This is her ‘first time’ wearing the teachers’ uniform and like she said, she’s not comfortable with it, though it hugged her body perfectly.

 

“You look fine, Yuri” she answered while fixing Yuri’s collar a little “Now go ahead before you get late”

 

“Mom, after school, I’m staying over at Seohyun’s place”

 

“Ask Yuri. But I’m okay with it”

 

“Yuri umma…” Yoona pleaded with puppy dog eyes so her parents wouldn’t be able to resist it.

 

“Hmm… just make sure that you won’t give us grandchildren yet”

 

“Yah! Mom!” she playfully hit her mom’s arm.

 

“Hehe. Just kidding. You can go if you want to”

 

“Thanks! Love you moms!” with a smile that would surely melt anyone’s hearts, she hugged them tightly, before running and waving goodbye to them.

 

“And you, Kwon Yuri, needs to leave too” she informed while poking at the other’s shoulder.

 

“Yep, yep. But before that…” she leaned her cheek closer to the shorter girl, waiting for something to happen.

 

“Y-Yuri!” flustered, she scolded.

 

“What? Where’s my goodbye kiss?” fidgeting with her hands, Jessica thought of what she should do.

 

It’s not like they haven’t done it before, and she knows there isn’t any significant meaning for it, but why is she hesitating so much.

 

She glanced over at Yuri, who has her eyes closed, waiting for Jessica.

 

Okay, this is it. Jessica leaned closer, and also closed her eyes. Just a few seconds until her lips came in contact with Yuri’s skin.

 

She peeked with one eye, only to see Yuri looking at her with a mischievous smile on her face. It dawned on her that she has been tricked, shock visible on her face, while Yuri burst out laughing, hands covering .

 

“Y-you-!”

 

“Hahaha! S-sorry Sica! You’re just-so fun-to mess with!” she said in between her fit. Yuri stopped when she heard a sound similar to a dog’s noise. Then she realized it was Jessica growling in anger. Before she got caught by the ice princess, she ran for her life, waving goodbye “Haha. I’m leaving now. And forgot to tell you, Taeyeon will come over later to assist you. Bye bye. I LOVE YOU” she purposely made the last sentence louder, to wife more, and proceeded on leaving.

 

Jessica sighed. Early in the morning and she already got exhausted like this. But she also smiled. She could get used to this.

 

She entered the house, and threw herself at the sofa. She took the remote control and turned the tv on. Seconds later, the doorbell rang.

 

“Must be Taeyeon” she whispered to herself “Come in” the door swung open, and she felt a pair of hands covering her eyes. She removed it and turned to see who did that “Tiffany?!” she exclaimed and stood up.

 

“At your service” she said, with her infamous eye-smile.

 

“Tiffany!” she wrapped her arms around her best friend, hugging her tightly, and she responded whole-heartedly. “I thought I’ll never see you again…”

 

“What? Never will that happen. I’ll always be here to stalk you, Jessie”

 

Jessica removed herself from Tiffany to show her smile of appreciation “Thanks”

 

“And oh, I got you something” Tiffany turned around and took something from her suitcase. She faced Jessica; holding in her hands is a cake “Happy birthday, Jessica”

 

“MiYoung…” she didn’t talk anymore and hugged Tiffany once more. The latter has to struggle in keeping the cake safe by holding it up, and her free hand hugged Jessica back “Thank you…” she said, tears in her eyes. Tiffany has always been there for her, through thick and thin. She is such a good best friend. Even now that she forgot her own birthday, Tiffany is there to remind it for her.

 

“No probs, best. But where’s Yuri and Yoona? Shouldn’t they be celebrating with you?”

 

They went to the kitchen to settle the cake, and stayed there.

 

“Uhh… they’re busy” she lied. She doubt Yuri even knows her birthday. As for Yoona, she had no idea.

 

“Too busy that they can’t even stay here for you?”

 

“Don’t worry, Fany. I’m sure they’ll make it up to me later” The doorbell rang again. Not wanting to be surprised again, she decided to greet the visitor “Excuse me”

 

It was Taeyeon.

 

“Yo!”

 

“Hey” Taeyeon walked in familiarly, when she spotted the other guest in the house. They went to the kitchen. “Taeyeon, this is Tiffany, my best friend, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Yuri’s friend”

 

“Nice to meet you” they bowed their heads formally at each other. Jessica, trying to be a good host, went to get both of them a drink. As she moves, Tiffany’s eyes are only on her, while Taeyeon eyed Tiffany suspiciously.

 

Due to her natural clumsiness, the glass almost slipped out of Jessica’s hand, but Tiffany was quick to assist her. They moved on like nothing happened. Taeyeon crooked her eyebrows, there is definitely something weird going on here, and she is going to find out what that is.

********************

It has been a long time, neh? :S

And I wasn't even planning on updating today.

But since it's the Jessica Jung's birthday >_<