Chapter 4

I'm Married to a Girl?!

I made a super stupid mistake with this chapter -_-" So to those who have read it, it's important to read it again. I'm so sorry (bows 90degrees)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Right now, we have all the time to ourselves"

An awkward silence.

Then Sooyoung sat next to Taeyeon, since they'll be storytelling events that happened for years. "So where should we start?" she clasped her hands together.

"Maybe... when Jessica and I met"

"Alright" Sooyoung took a deep breath. This is gonna be long.

"Of all the place, why here?" Taeyeon complained as she her ice cream. "You're so cheap, Yuri"

"I feel like being childish today, what's the problem with that?" Yuri also eat hers.

"Taeyeon is complaining too much. But she's also the one enjoying the most"

"N-no way! I'm just making the most out of it!"  

"Excuses ♪" Sooyoung teased in a singsong voice.

*Clank*

They turned to where they heard the crashing glasses. It seems that the waitress accidentally dropped it.

"Yah! Dara! You did it again!" one man scolded. He approached the waitress called Dara and glared at her angrily.

"S-sorry, owner! It won't happen again!" she apologized.

"That's what you said last time!" Due to his anger, he reached for one of the customer's glass and aimed to throw the contents at Dara. But something stopped him from proceeding. Yuri held his arm tightly, considering he's much stronger.

"Sir, let's calm down" the owner got his arm down.

"This is none of your concern. Go back to eating your ice cream kid!" Yuri gasped, here she was trying to help but the bastard even called her a kid. How dare he! She pushed the man's chest, enough to make him stumble back. She realized the mistake she did when he glared at her.

"Kyaa~!" Yuri ran away from the fuming man, but instead she collided with someone. That someone caught her so she wouldn't fall, Jessica. It was as if they are in a trance. Both stared at each other's eyes, bewildered by the person they're holding.

"WHAT THE WAS THAT?!" Jessica exclaimed. She's not liking how the story is going so far.

"YEAH! It's like... we're in some romantic chick flick or something!" And Yuri is very much with her.

"But that's really how it went" Taeyeon tried her best to explain.

"No it's not! I was the first one to enter the scene! And why would I stare at her?!" she accusingly pointed at Yuri.

"Hey! But there's really something weird about your story. That part is something I remembered. But it's suddenly changed"

"You know... let's just proceed with the story. Spill your dramas later" Sooyoung butted in.

"Uhmm... You okay, miss?" Jessica was the first to snap. Yuri removed herself from her hold, embarrassed.

"Y-yeah. Ahaha. Thanks" Yuri is blushing before the girl beside her. She looked down to hide it.

"No problem" she smiled. Jessica SMILED. It was so beautiful that Yuri found herself staring again. "I'm Jessica by the way" Jessica held out her hand.

And Yuri instantly got it "Kwon Yuri"

"Your name's beautiful. It suits you" by now, the blushing girl's face became as red as a tomato. D*mn Jessica for being so charming.

"So... that's when it all started" Sooyoung stated.

"Aside from the difference between the ORIGINAL events, there's something wrong with it. I just can't pinpoint what" Jessica said.

Yuri has been silent the whole time. She realized something about the story "What happened to Jaejoong?"

Taeyeon and Sooyoung shared glances. This is a sensitive topic for the Yuri that doesn't remember. But she asked, and she needs to know. Taeyeon answered her "You broke up with him"

Her voice lowered, you could barely hear her "I see. Before or after?"

"After..." The room was silent, even Jessica understood that this is complicated. But they can't let this stop them, so Taeyeon proceeded "Then yeah... When you realized that you have fallen for Sica, you broke up with him. And Yoona is born"

Jessica doesn't want to ruin the mood, but this has been bothering her she has to ask "This is a disturbing question but... who gave birth?"

"You" Sooyoung without hesitation answered.

"SO I'M THE MAN IN THE RELATIONSHIP?!" Yuri cried out, her sadness from earlier gone.

"Yes. Obviously" she checked her watch out, and nodded at Taeyeon. They dusted theirselves after standing up.

"We need to leave. And Yuri... Don't forget you have work tomorrow. 7 am. Check the fridge for more details" the two left the house. Leaving Yuri and Jessica to theirselves. The taller girl went to the kitchen. And Jessica followed closely behind. Yuri examined the notes, they are some things about Yuri's job. She's a Geometry teacher in a high school near where they live now. After reading everything, she turned around, but stopped moving when she got face to face with Sica, since she is also peeking at the notes from behind Yuri.

Neither of them moved, just gaping at each other inches apart.

“Ah-ah- I’m sorry!” Jessica apologized and backed away.

“It’s okay…”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N You're probably all confused right now XD LOL. But everything will be revealed soon. You just have to keep on reading ;D