Hello and...

Machine

RATED PG 13 FOR SOME SCENES

I closed my eyes again in case it would be a dream

You were standing in fron of my desperate self and praying

Just once, I want to walk side by side with you

-EXO's Angel

 

 

Luhan suddenly closed his history book,looking to IU.”Lets go,IU!”he says.”Whaa?go where?” she asked.“Somewhere only 1 person knows in this world,and you’ll be the second to know about it”,Luhan said.”Whoa?that’s cool!hurry,let’s go Luhan!what kind of place is it?” IU curiously asked.”For me,its the place to go when im lonely,when i feel like im falling to pieces...” Luhan hesitates.”Do you feel lonely & going to fall into pieces right now?”IU asked.

“No,i actually dont but....”,Luhan hesitates again.”Let’s go!” IU cuts Luhan and grabbed his arm.

IU dont know what Luhan’s going to say,but she’s not really curious about it.She’s more curious about what place is it.And whatever that place is,it’s perfect for IU.

For a robot that knows that its ‘life’ may ends at any moment.

For a robot that knows that its ‘life’ is trembling.

For a robot whose world is going to fall apart.

 

Luhan takes IU to a mountain.The mountain is not really high,with a huge tree on top of it.She can see the purely green grass covering the mountain as the wind goes through her black hair.

“Beautiful isnt it?” Luhan said as they sat under the huge tree.IU nods.”I used to go here when i was 14 years old”,Luhan begins to tell his story.”When there is nobody for me,i used to relieve all the feelings i had in my heart”,he continues as he opened a food container he carried from home.

IU,not sure what to answer,chose to keep silent.”Say A”,Luhan says.IU opened ,naively saying A.Luhan unexpectedly feeds IU with some sandwiches.”It’s weird,Luhannie”,IU said.”What’s weird?” Luhan replied.”The fact that you knew that i cant taste a thing but still bring food for me...the fact that you know that im just a machine but still cared”,IU replied,looking at her veinless hand.

Luhan didnt say a thing.They remain in silent until they’re on a road near Luhan’s house.

“I knew it,IU”,Luhan starts talking.

“I knew that you’re not human,but that doesnt mean youre just a machine when youre a lot more than that”

“And it would took me forever to explain what you are and what i feel for you”

Luhan leaned closer to IU and it only took a second for IU to feel Luhan’s lips touching hers.IU felt warm when she felt that kiss.A warm feeling that makes IU want to press the pause button of her ‘life’ and lives in this moment forever,and never wanted the kiss to end.

Luhan finally pulls away when he needs to breathe.

“I...finally can taste something”,IU says.”What?” Luhan  asked.”Your lips,i cant explain what it feels like but im happy when i felt it”,IU explains.

“Aahahah,that’s just...weird”,Luhan says,laughing.They both pretty much joking and laughing until they reached Luhan’s door.

And just when Luhan is about to take a step onto his house,IU conciously fell.

“L-L-Luhan..” IU said when Luhan carried her to the couch.

Cause whenever there’s hello,there’s always goodbye.

 

IU’s finger is going through Luhan’s smooth hair as tears drops by Luhan’s cheek.”Please dont cry,Luhan...” IU said,wiping those tears from Luhan’s cheek.”I-I wont..i promise”,he replied,trying not to cry.

“Luhan,live a happy life,ok?i’ll be going soon so..”

“No!you cant go!not yet IU!” Luhan yells,with more tears dropping from his eyes.”Sorry Luhan but...”,IU said.

“I love you,Lee Jieun”,Luhan said,leaning over to kiss IU for the last time of IU’s life.IU’s last kiss before her world ended with salt all over their lips from those tears.

After a few seconds,they finally pulls away.

“IU loves Luhannie!”,IU said,trying to smile but she’s to weak to smile.

 

When IU’s last second has passed,Luhan can only cry and yells her name.

He wont see her smile,her laugh,her everything ever again.

Luhan takes a look at IU’s face right now,trying to gather himself from falling apart.

 

They said robots couldnt cry...

 

 

 

Tears came from Lee Jieun’s eyes at the last second before her life ends.

“Luhannie...live a happy life,ok?no matter how hard is it,just believe that you can go through it!Luhannie fighting!IU loves Luhannie forever!”

***

 

 

Please do comments and write ur advice for me :D

and if u dont mind,please do check out my 3rd story (it's Kai/Suho kkk~) http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/263618/defining-perfection-romance-tragedy-exo-kai-jongin-joonmyun-suho