losing you.

Machine

We shed tears at the painful reality once again

Please say that we can change the things if we wanted

EXO's MAMA.

 

 

One day,IU stalks Luhan to his campus.And lucky for her,he didnt notice.IU observes Luhan as he does his daily routines,Luhan takes a bus from the nearest bus stop from his house.The bust that came at 8.30 AM in the morning.Luhan takes a seat two rows in front of the last row at the back of the bus.IU follows him and took a seat at the last row.She silently observes Luhan.

Luhan overslept on the way to his campus,and IU finds Luhan much cuter when he's asleep.And Luhan talks in his sleep too,she enjoys hearing his random sleep talking.Luhan wakes up from his sleep just as the bus about to arrive in front of his university.IU fastly,but carefully follows him.

"Wow",IU said in a small,high pitched voice,surprised to see the size of his university.His university is huge,3 times larger than the 'usual' university size.And to IU,it looked like a somekind of mini town to her,his university is....well she can says that it looked like some luxurious university from Boys Before Flowers.Aware that the size of his campus distracts her from stalking Luhan,she immediately gets those thought out of her mind and focused.

Suddenly,he ran while looking at his watch.It can be seen that Luhan is almost late.And because he's running,IU must run too to follows him because she doesnt know where's his faculty located at.

 

After 10 minutes of running,Luhan arrived at this faculty.And when he enter his classroom,IU waits until 1 of his classes finished.And she does it for all his classes that day.

IU watches Luhan eating lunch with his friends.He sees his laugh and all the expressions he puts on when he was with his friends.Watching Luhan happy makes IU happy too,until Luhan takes out his handphone and decided to call IU who's supposed to be at home.

"Two moons~two moons~two moons~"

IU heard her ringtone,and judging from her seating place at Luhan's faculty canteen,there's a huge possibility that he will hear her ringtone.

Panicked,IU ran outside the faculty canteen."H-hello?"Luhan said."Yeah?"IU answered,trying to calm herself."What are you doing at home?im having lunch right now,kekeke~"Luhan laughed.Calmed down,IU laughed too,"Kekeke~ bring me some of your food too please,Luhannie!".

And then she remembers,she cant taste a thing.

 

 

 

Around 6.30 PM,Luhan finished his last class that day,he decided to walk on foot to home since he left almost all of his money at home.because the next bus that takes Luhan to near his house will come at 7.00 PM and Luhan is not the type of people who likes to wait,he decided to walk on foot until he finds a taxi.

Luhan decided to take a shortcut through a dark road,and even though she can see clearly even in the dark,IU hates this.The glowing light in her artificial eyes can be seen more clearly when she's in a dark place.But this doesnt really matter as long as nobody sees it.

Until she saw a police patrol machine.Yes,machine.

Nowadays,they dont use human to patrol,they uses machines instead.The machines scans and analyze the content of electricity of the things in their surrounding.If the content of electricity reach certain amount,it will be identified as robots.And the machine will shoot electric bullets to the direction where the robot was identified.Specially,to the weakest part of that robot.

Just a few second after she saw the machine,she ran.But its no use.And then she felt something,she cant describe it,but for human its called pain.Something just went through her left arm,tearing apart the stiches Kris gave her.

 

 

Luhan took out his phone,pressing semone's number.It's a surprise when he hears her ringtone behind him.He turns around,and sees IU,barely conscious as she fell to the road.

 

To Be Continued.