Forever.

Machine

Tonight i just couldnt see that miracle

Dont ask me if this is a dream anymore

-EXO's Two Moons

 

Tears are dropping through his eyes,looking at an unconcious robot laying at his couch.He looked at his watch,it’s 9.00 PM.That means that it took him 1 hour to ran from that dark road,carrying her unconcious body to here,only thinking about her ‘life’

There’s only one question on his mind; What if she’s gone?and he’ll never be able to see that sweet smile ever again?he’ll never be able to see geeky IU again?

Panicking,he pressed Kris’s house telephone number on his phone.”H-h-ello?”Luhan said,almost yelling.”Sorry,im out of town right now so please leave a message after the beep”,he could hear Kris’s mailbox clearly,but he cant just ‘leave a message’.It’ll be too late even when the message havent got to Kris’s ear.

Furious,he slams his phone to the floor.

Before he even opened google for help,his forehead met his knee.Frustated is one thing that can describes him right now.He feels so useless.

He approach IU’s body.He held her hand,trying to feel the ‘beating’ of her engine working.

And there’s it.A ray of hope is there.

Luhan can feel the beating of the machine inside her,even though its weak,its still there,struggling to keep her alive.He looked at her left arm and saw the wound on her arm.Luhan grabbed IU’s left arm and took the bullet from her body.

The next thing Luhan does is bandaging IU’s wound,even though he knows that it will do nothing on IU’s current condition.

And just when he about to fall apart,he hears something.”L-L-Luhan?”IU said,blinking,trying to wake up.”IU?IU!”Luhan smiled,and without words he immediately hugged IU.”I thought i lost you”,Luhan admits.”Whaa?but im here,Luhannie!” she says.”Ahaha i know,but when that bullet causes you to faint i thought you were going to die”,he says.”Of course not,i’ll be here by your side...forever”

 

“Forever?”’

“Yeah”

“Promise?”

“Yes,i promised to be by Luhannie’s side,forever!”

 

 

In IU’s heart,she knew.She knew that soon,her life is ending.The end of her life is coming closer since the moment the bullet goes through her stitches.Her life might comes to an end in anytime.

She’s just doesnt want Luhan to feel desperation.She doesnt want to be the cause of Luhan’s sadness.All she cared about was Luhan to be happy.And she wishes to be the person who makes Luhan feel happiness and stays by his side when he smile and laugh.

She wishes that she can make him smile and stays by his side forever.

 

 

 

But she can’t,and she knows this.