Family...or Friends....?

Dragon War
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Previously:-

 

‘He’s here My Lord. He’s he--’

 

‘YI FANNNN!!!! JONGIN-AHHH!!!’ A sweet voice interrupted him yelling as footsteps approached the Inner Court. The addressed two groaned tiredly already recognising the voice, Yi Fan even went far as face palming himself. However what surprised them more was not the appearance of said man but his action.

 

‘BAOZI!!’ 

 

Continuation:-

There was a brief blur of blonde before two bodies fell to the floor. The others especially those of the Western party stood stock still extremely confused and surprised at what had just taken place. With one of the Eastern party now laying underneath the now visible slight blonde man the other two members mirrored their opposites before Tao shook off the shock and pulled the blonde man off of his slave Xiumin.

Xiumin on the other hand just looked dazed still trying to understand what exactly happened as Tao and Chen helped him. Composing themselves all turned to look at the grinnig culprit who happened to be a slight and pretty man, who looked to much like a child to be able to do anything. Recognising the man before them both Xiumin and Tao grinned widely before Tao ran forward to engulf the shorter man in a tight embrace. Xiumin remembering his place dropped his smile disappointedly as the other man man frowned, him too understanding the weight of the situation.

‘Xi Lu Han what brings you here?’ The deep voice of the young Dragon Emperor brought the others to attention from their small moment of happiness. Immediately wiping his face of happiness that he had let slip his mask of indifference Tao stepped back from the embrace and stepped back to stand by his slaves. 

Luhan frowned before he turned towards his questioner. Forcing a smile on his now pained face, he answered, ‘Came to visit my favourite cousins of course! Maybe also to discuss our small problem with you know the war?’

‘Of course. However I would prefer it if we could discuss this in private and if you could not assault our guests.’ The young Emperor said sternly although his brother turned his face away from the scene as though to control his laughter at his brother’s stiff words.

‘Oh Yi Fan-ah don’t be so mean to me!’ Lu Han said before clinging to the other’s arm, while Jongin let out guffaws at his brother’s scandalised expression, the two advisors just sighed in exasperation as though this were a normal occurrence.

‘Let us discuss this elsewhere. Baekhyun could you please lead our guests to their chambers? Thank you.’ The flustered young emperor said quickly before he forcefully removed his arm from a grinning Luhan and walked off the other way. Jongin on the other hand just grinned before placing an arm around his cousin and following his older brother.

The Eastern party watched all this with slight confusion while at the same time miserably failing at hiding their amusement. The smaller, pretty man named Baekhyun looked bewildered at the events taking place so quickly and the task that he was given that he kept staring after the Emperor who had disappeared around the corner. He stood stock still until a rough clearing of the throat brought him back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter