His Present

Your My Oppa's Friend???!!

 I opened my eyes yawning, and looked over at the clock.

   12:30

 Crap, I still need to go shopping!! I got up quickly and ran to the bathroom taking a quick shower and changing into darkblue skinny jeans and a white sweater. I walked out of the house ready to start on my plans, muttering to myself. "Ok step one buy presents"

 *Time skip**

 I walked through the market looking at what the diffrent, but all equally colorful stalls had to offer. I walked by one stall that had severel multi-colored scarves for sale. I kept walking, but froze turning back around.

 It was a soft and thick, chalky muted white wool scarf and at the end it had what looked like a hand embroidered T  in a harsh contrasting red color. It was the perfect christmas gift for Taemin, and I will get it for him. I walked up to the vendor ajusshi, " Excuse me, how much for that scarf?" I motioned towrds the one I wanted. He turned to look at it before turning back to me. " Why is it that you are intrested in that one?"

 I thought about Taemin and smiled. " It would be for my boyfriend, we have been dating for almost two years now and our anniversary is christmas eve. Also his favorite color is white, and it's just when I saw it I immediately thought of him and it would make the perfect gift for him and-" The vendor smiled cutting me off from my ramblings. " What is his name?" he asked his eyes twinkling.

   " Taemin." I said with a smile. " Lee Taemin... We met at a park two years ago actually." The old man laughed and and the twinkle returned. " Ohh young love, I  remember the feeling. I had met my wife at the park." He looked away blinking, then turned back to me. "

 " I'll let you have the scarf for free." I opened my mouth to protest, but he cut me off before I could.

" There is one condition you have to follow to have it." I thought about it for a secound before nodding my head, curious about this condition.

" Miss, all you have to do is stay with him. Your Lee Taemin, ok? Don't let him go because of misunderstandings or fights. Try working through your problems. It's obvious you like him so don't give up your relationship so easily because times are hard like most teens do now a'days." I nodded in understanding, it is actually really good advice. He took the scarf down and handed it over gently. I wrapped it up carefully, and put into my bag. I thanked the man and was getting ready to walk to the next stand. " Wait miss... Could you tell your brother congradulations on his award for me?" I nodded confused but didn't say anything. I continued walking down the street happily looking at the other stalls.

              Taemin Oppa down, now for Jinki Oppa. ^^

 

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Soooo... Yeahh thats an update for you lol

 I will try to update but my new scheduale is crazy. I have colorguard Tuesdays Wednesdays and Saturdays after school.My practices are from 4 -12 hours depending on the day. Then I was put into Gurad class so, there went my free period. Then on Mondays and Fridays I have my violin lessons.

     No fear though XD I update my notebook during my english class everyday so all I need to do is post.

         Comment and tell me how you feel!!^^