The Black Card

Your My Oppa's Friend???!!

 

           I walked into the first male clothing store I saw not really caring about the name. I headed to the rack that had various colors of skinny jeans. Pink? Nahh oppa wouldn't like that... How about Blue! Yeah Blue! and I could get him red and silver and white and a standard

pair of black! I sorted through the individual colors carefully looking at the sizes. I grabbed the right sizes and wondered over to the hoodies

and zip ups.

Hmmm... Oppa use to have a red hoodie he absolutely adored, I wonder if I should get him a new one? I grabbed the black one instead and made my way the check out. Half way there I came across a manikin, it was dressed in  a deep blue hoodie.  OMO it's

perfect!! I was officially done here. I made it to the check stand.

   

 

   " Your total for today is $175.50."  Omo! is she serious?!

I fidgeted slightly. Should I take some things off? No, it's oppa's birthday and he needs a good present!!

 

 I took out the special black card oppa gave to me last year... I still haven't used it but..  Now is perfect I guess. I gave her the card slightly embarresed at her awed reaction.

"Omo, t-t-this is ..."  I nodded my head my cheeks flushing. Aiish this is why I never use the stupid card! Aish, This is why I never use it. Oppa where did you get this card from anyway?!

She swiped the card and then returned it, along with my purcheses.

 

" Have a nice day miss!" I nodded and hurredly left.

 

Oppa where did you get that card?........

 

~~~~````~~~~```````~~~~~~~~~~~~```````````~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````~~~~~~~~~````~~~````~~~~

Hey guys!! I'm back and I have kinda sorta sorted out some drama. ( It only took me most of my winter break >.<) The good news is...* drumroll!!!* I will start updating more frequently!! I have real life experiances of some things that I had planned on putting into the story (Imagined how shocked I was. I didn't meet any idols though sorry ^.^) So expect to see more updsates from me!! Happy New Year everyone!! Did you see 'I Got A Boy'? Omg It was awesome!!! And I can't wait for U Kiss and Boyfriends new comebacks how about you? p.s sorry It's short, I'll work on it!

Thank you for subscribing!! (^.^)