The Meeting

Your My Oppa's Friend???!!

                                                                                           

HEY!! I just got back from my Family Reunion, and as promised.... CHAPTER ONE!!!!!!!!!!

 

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

                                                                                          *2 years earlier*

          "OPPA, I'm going for a walk!" 1..2.."Wait, take this." I eyed him skeptically. "Mase, really oppa? I'm going to the park, not an alley." My eyes widened when I saw Jinki-oppas shaking shoulders. "I just wanted my dongsaeng to be safe." I took the can and placed it in my purse. Giving him a quick hug I promised to be back. "Oh, Jinmi I have 'work' today and won't be back until later."

                                                                          I shook my head "Arasso Oppa."

                                                                                     *At The Park*

    I walked up the path singing softly to myself.                                                   

  Anata Garesu Wo~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

I stopped and took a quick glance around. "where is everyone, why is it so quiet?" I continued walking, then stopped again. Was that music? I followed the gentle thrum... I was forced to stop and stare.

It was a boy. A beautiful graceful boy, a dancer. He was poppinh, something I know for a fact, takes complete control and awareness. He made it look so effortless and easy. I listened intently to the song. Rhianna huh? I blinked and sang along.

Where have you been All my life All my life

Where have you been All my life

Where have you been All my life

Where have you been All my life

Where have you been All my life

Where have you been all my life

  He stopped nearly tripping, obviously startled. I smiled and started clapping. "Wow, that was... AMAZING!" Wait, was he blushing? He turned to me. " You have a nice voice.." He looked into my eyes and I could feel my face warming up. "T-thanks, although i'm not as good as my oppa..." I trailed off and looked at him. "Could you maybe c-continue.. please?" He looked shocked but complied.

                                                                                        Pure Bliss....

  That's what it feels like to watch him dance. He was so graceful, and that little smile on his lips. It was obvious he loved dancing, I could feel my face growing warm. Whats wrong with me today? Why do I feel so-so giggly? I sat down on the grass taking off my bag, and stared at his smooth but swift movements.

 When the song ended he walked over to where I was sitting, and sat beside me. His breathing was heavy, and he had tiny sweat beads on his forehead. "Soo, whatcha think?" I blinked in thought then replied honestly. "

    It was one of the most...beautiful a-and y and amazing thing ever." He blushed slightly looking down for a secound, before turning to me again and smiling. My heart started to beat faster and my breath caught in my throat. His smile.... It was just as beautiful as his dancing. I stuck my hand out and smiled back. "Annyong, my name is Lee JinMi, and i'm an amature dancer and singer." I finished the statement with my signiture smile and head to the left.

       His eyes widened "OMO! You can dance to?" He cleared his throat and we both looked away blushing. He grabbed my hand, and gave me an eye smile. "Lee Taemin, I love dancing and banana milk." I giggled again, banana milk huh?

    Not sure what to do next I stood up planning to leave. I was stopped by a warm hand grabbing my hand. " Wait, can I uh.. see you again?" I nodded mutely. "D-do you want m-my number?" He nodded smiling and we exchanged phones. I typed in my name and added ^^ <-- that at the end of my name. I handed it back to him, waiting for mine.

   "When where you born?" The question caught me off guard but I answered anyway. "94 September 27th 1994." He smiled and typed something else in my phone. " Ok the JinMi-ssi then call me Taemin or, Taemin-oppa." I smiled.

  " Arraso.... Taemin-oppa, but no ssi okay?" He smiled and nodded. He looked at his watch and frowned. "Sorry Jin, but I have to go.. I have work." I nodded in understanding and waved good bye. I picked up my bag and walked home, unable to stop thinking about my new oppa.

     Right before stepping inside I thought about his last words. Why did he hesitate when he mentioned work? I ignored the nagging feeling and replayed the day in my head.

                                                                                 What is this tingly feeling?

 

**********++************++**********++**********++**********++**********++***********++***********++***********+++************+++*****

Soooo how was it?

Was it what you where waiting for?

Oh and btw I changed their meeting place to the park. I hope that's ok....

I hope you liked it.... Becuase that was how I wished I could meet Taemin ^^

I want to give a Shout Out thanks to my subscribers!

jandkpopgirl27

thwwho411

Octoramen

LittleBubblegummer

chocololipop29

 mharyiela2727

BananasForJae

jokersm87

yumiisashawol

Thanks for Subscribing!!!!!!!!!!

I'll try my best to update XD

                                                                                    REVIEW PLEASE!!!!!