Chicken?

Your My Oppa's Friend???!!

                  3~

 

 I made Jinki an awesome american breakfeast, of toast and a cheese and chicked omelet with orange juice and milk tea.

I headed up the stairs balancing the tray in my right hand, and opened his door.

Awww~ Jinki- Oppa is so cute when he sleeps, his hair was in his face and he was hugging Kimmi his stuffed turkey leg to his chest. I recovered his body with his blanket and, set the tray on the bedside table and sat at the edge of his bed, patting his legs softly.

 " Oppa, time to get up... It's 10:30"  Why can't he ever wake up right away? I huffed in annoyance and took a deep breath "OPPA WAKE UP THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE AND THE CHICKENS ARE ROASTING!!" He groaned and rolled over. are you serious not even the thought of chickens woke him up O.o

Hehe Time for the ultimate wake up call. " OPPA YES~ WAIT NO!!! JINKI HELP THERE'S A BOY IN MY ROOM" Hehe his eyes sprung open at the yes then narrowed into slits at the help part. One way to wake up an overprotective older brother?  Pretend theres a boy in your room.

 He jumped out of bed not noticing me sitting there and was about to run to his closet... Why his closet? I shuddered.

 " Jinki- Oppa I'm right here" I laughed at his reaction. Turning from blood thirsty to loving in a nano secound.

  " Ohh Jinmi, I had the weirdest dream that MY dongsaeng had a boy in her room." He raised his eyebrow acusingly. I just laughed it off explaining that was the only way I knew how to effectavely wake him up.

Ok know or never,, Hana Deul Set...

  "SAENGUL CHUKKA HAMNIDA!!!! Happy Birthday Oppa^^"

 He turned to me his eyes widening and smiled pulling me into a bear-hug. " You remembered?? KYEOPTA!!!" I laughed and gestured to his breakfeast.

 " Oppa I made you an american breakfeast of toast, orange juice,milk tea and... an omelet with cheese."

He looked at me " No chicken??" He whined I laughed but nodded.

" Cheese AND Chicken omelet." I smiled Just for you.. Thank you for watching over me.

  He dug in making sure to give me complements on my cooking skills.

I laughed quietly as he practically chugged the orange juice. He's so silly

He offered me some toast but I declined, It was HIS birthday afterall. When he finished he pulled me into another tight hug.

 " Thank you.. it was jjang!!" I giggled again my oppa is so strange.

 "I'm glad you enjoyed it, I have a surprise for after dinner so be home on time." I scloded he has this habit of always coming home late and dead tired.

 He nodded enthusiastically, probably excited for my 'preasent'.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Time Skipity

 

Oppa got ready for work. I wonder why he wears workout clothes to his company? I made it a point to ask him someday.

 Before he left he gave me another hug.

 " Be good dongsaeng!!^^ Don't bring anyboys over!!"

 I smiled but nodded.

 " Bye Oppa have fun doing what ever it is you do!!!!"

I closed the door behind him and started getting ready to take a well deserved nap.

`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*-`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*/`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*``*`*`*`*`**`*`*

SUMIMASEN!!!! I am ssooooo sorry to have taken a long time. I left for Band/Orchestra camp, and met the most amazing guy. Violin and friend wise..

Then when I got back I had Colorguard Bandcamp which was 9 in the morning to 9 at night.. So I never got a chance to get on, then I did Summer spin, another 9-9 color guard thing. Then after that school started. KYAAA i'm a freshman in highschool know!!!!!! I started writing this chapter and had it taken away... my teacher thought it was cool and let me have it back. I finnaly made a friend^^ * I go to a highschool diffrent then the other kids at my old school.. No friends :(*

I'm going to work on updating and I'll try not to let the dates get to far in between.. I hope you liked it, and i'm sorry it's short. ^^