Birthday Surprise

Your My Oppa's Friend???!!

   Rushing around the home Jinmi tried making everything perfect. She grabbed the cake from it's 'hiding' spot, and set it on the living room table. Right center stage of her presents to her prescious brother. She was nervous but, how could she not be? It was just Jinki and her. She had to make everything as nice as possible.

    She headed up stairs to change into something nice and get all of the last minuet decorations from the closet.

 I wonder how long until he comes home?

  With Jinki's mystery job she couldn't be sure. He could come home either really late or not at all. She would worry occastionally but knew that his friends, although as mysterious as his job, would make sure he was well.  She never met them but she trusted them. She knew Jinki loved them, she knew that for sure. She also knew they loved him, and she trusted these unknown faces.  Jinmi threw their clothes in the wash, and grabbed the streamers quickly walking down the stairs.

 Standing on a chair Jinmi tacked the teal colored streamers to the walls.

I know this is my favorite color, but I hope Oppa likes them.

 Climbing off the chair carefully Jinmi stepped back and surveyed the room.

It's perfect..

She wasn't the only one to think so. Hearing a quick intake of breathe she whirled around only to be face to face with her brother.

"Jinmi it's great!"

"Do you really think so? She asked somewhat nervously.

Jinki smiled down warmly at her and gathered his precious dongsaeng into a hug.

"Of course Jinmi. It's jjang!" She giggled and pushed him away.

"Happy Birthday oppa. I'm glad you like it but you smell like sweat!" She pinched her nose for affect and scrunched her face up.

"Do me a favor and take a shower or something or you'll make this whole room stink!" Jinki looked at her shocked.

"Excuse me young lady! I'm 100% sure I don't stink that bad. You need your nose checked." He stuck his tounge out at her and blew her a rasberry. "You're crazy." He lifted his arm up to sniff his arm pits and grimaced. "Okay you're right., I'll be back."

 

 

  After his shower Jinki went back to the living and patted his sisters head.

"Hey Jinmi.. I want cake. I want my presents." Jinmi smacked his hand away.

"Ay, wait. Dinner first."

 "Fine. But I want Presents!!!!" Jinmi tsked

" How old are you again? 10? 12? No you're 25." Jinki looked at her with a kicked puppy expression.

 "Jinm-ah~ When did you become so mean?" He pouted and pulled out a chair for her. "Just feed me."

 

 

 "JINMI-AH I'M DONE EATING NOW~" Jinmi shuddered and tok in a deep breathe. 'YA, JIKI I WAS TRYING TO BEHAVE BUT YOU'RE ACTING LIKE A CHILD AGAIN. JUST A SECOND."

"Hey, no need to yell." Jinki said and put his hands up in mock innocence.

Jinmi rolled her eyes, and took away their dirty plates.

"I'm glad you enjoyed the food, and the cake."

Jinki smiled at his sister and gave her a thumbs up. "Of course dongsaeng. I don't know anyone who cooks like you!"

JInmi giggled and placed his presents in front of him. " Happy Birthday oppa! You've worked hard at your job this year."  When mentioning his job Jinki tensed up slightly. "Kamsamnida Jinmi!"

Openening the first gift he smiled. "I love jeans.. You rascal, you rememnered I needed a new pair." Jinmi nodded.

"There's more!" She grabbed the other two bags and shoved them at him. "Here!"

He opened them slowly to .

"Ommo! I use to have a jacket like this! I miss it... Thank you Jinmi." He grabbed the other one openening it just as slowly. His eyes widening in shock he held up his gift,

"Jinmi.. Are you kidding me?!" She giggled and shook her head.

" Well oppa, chicken IS your favorite food."

He threw his head back busting out in a throaty laughter.

"Jinmi-ah! You're so cute! Thank you. I will keep it with me always!" To make his point he kissed it and, and put the stuffed chicken leg in his pocket.

"Ah.. Jinmi I have something to tell you." Jinmi looked at him curiously. He was using his serious voice she thought. This can't be good.

"Ah, what is it oppa?"

Jinki looked her in the eye.

"I will be gone for three months. I'm being sent on a buisness trip." Seeing her heartbroken expression he tried to make it seem not as bad.

"I promise I will call often! If I don't call or am unable to pick up just call oppa okay?" Jinmi nodded and looked away.

"Okay oppa.." Her voice cracked, and Jinki nfelt a wave of guilt wash over him.

He was all his sister had, but he didn't have a say in it. His company was forcing him to leave. He gathered her into a hug, kissing the top of her head.

"It's not that long. I'll be back before you even notice I'm gone!" Jinmi nodded into his chest. "Okay oppa.. When do you leave?" Jinki grimaced and let her out of the hug.

"Ah.. About that." Jinki scratched his head awkwardly. " I leave soon.."

Jinmi looked at him. "How soon?"

"Well.." He hesitated.

"Oppa you better just tell me." Jinmi almost yelled becoming annoyed. Lifting his head Jinki looked her in the eye.

"Jinmi. I Leave in two days."

He wasn't ready for her reaction.

"EXCUSE ME YOU MAN CHILD. JUST HOW LONG HAVE YOU KNOWN ABOUT THIS AND WHY HAVEN'T YOU TOLD ME? THREE MONTHS NIS A VERY LONG TIME AND I DOUBT YOUR COMPANY FORGOT TO TELL YOU ABOUT IT. YOU BIG JERK!" She was huffing trying to catch her breath and glared at him.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier? Jinki shuddered. Sometimes his dongsaeng really does scare him.

" I found out about it last month.. I wanted to tell you at the perfect time.."

"Ya! Oppa you should've just told me gosh."

Jinki feeling confused at her personality change just nodded.