Birthday Boy Onew

Your My Oppa's Friend???!!

 "Jagiya, Jagiya wake up the movie's over.

"Who's shaking me?

"C'mon Jinmi the movies over, wake up I have work in the morning."

That sweet voice...I know that voice.

"Taemin?" Crap I practically moaned his name.

I opened my eyes and blushed. I was sitting on his lap, and he had a strange expression. Was he blushing?

"Jagiya what where you dreaming about?"

I laughed softly, in understanding my moan might have given the wrong vibe.

  "Just about how we met, and-"

 RING RING!!

He looked at the screen of his phone."Aish, mian but you have to go. I have work in the morning and it's your brothers birthday today right?"I pouted a little but nodded my head in understanding. I needed to be home before oppa woke up or I would be DEAD.I leaned up and gave Taemin a soft kiss on the lips and left.

                                                                          I wonder what his job is???

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

  I climbed through the kitchen window careful not to make noise. I was doing great until, my foot got caught in the drain of the sink and I fell.

 

I looked up at the clock from my current position.

                                                                              3:27

Good I have enough time to make Jinki-oppas' special cake.' I smiled to myself and headed upstairs to take a nap before I started baking.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

                                                                          *~JInMi DREAM LAND~*

I went and opened the door.

"Oh Taemin-oppa,come in." I led us to the living room nodding towrds the and sat next to him. Why won't he look at me? He just stared at his lap wringing his hands together. What if he doesn't want to be friends? What if he refuses to see me ever again? I won't be able to handle it. Just the thought made my breath catch in fear.

           I love you.

                * 2 Minuets Later POV switch.... Kinda*

Taemin looked at her, a light blush painting his fair cheeks. He took a deep breathe trying to prepare himself. I need toask her...For me as a person. "JinMi..." He cleared his throat nervously. "JinMi, will you ..." He took another breath to steady himself. " Will you. go out. with me?" He gazed into her brown eyes intently, his breathing coming faster and his heart speeding up. JinMi frantically shook her head yes, unable to speak at the moment. When it finnaly hit her and she realized what was happening she flushed crimson and answered with two words..

  "Yes oppa."

BEEP BEEP BEEP

 I woke up from my dream smiling.

" Why am I so sentimental today?  *Pshhh becuase your telling the readers how you met XD*

I got up and took a quick shower, then dressed in dark pink sweat pants rolled up to the knee and a black and white tanktop.

I went down stairs into the kitchen and got the necissary supples for cake baking.

Cake Mix

Small and Large Knife

Brown and White Frosting

Cake Pan

 I took out my Iphone that Jinki-oppa got me for my birthday and went to my music and put it on shuffle.

I made a small 'fighting sign with my hands and got to baking

I sang along softly to Meet Me halfway by Black Eyed Peas. I'm not supposed to listen to Korean Pop according to Jinki Oppa.... I wonder why? I dumped the cake mix into the pan and placed it into the oven. I listened to myself sing and frowned. I wish I was as good as oppa. Ypu know when I was little we use to sing duets, oppa and I. I smiled at the memory thinking of the time of when I was younger. Before oppa was forced to take me away from them.

I set to cleaning the kitchen leaving the dishes for last, when the next song came on I started to jump up and down excitedly.

"I LOVE THIS SONG!!" Whoops don't want to wake oppa. I stopped and started singing again.

 

 

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly

I'll do what it takes ‘til I touch the sky

And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change

And breakaway

 

RING DING DONG

 

Theres the oven, I wonder why and how oppa set that as an alarm?

I took the cake out to cool and turned off the oven. I started washing the huge pile of dishes while waiting for the cake to cool. When I felt the cake was done cooling I took out my shaping tools a.k.a Big Knife Small Knife, I flipped the cake and got to work.

  I flipped the cake onto the cutting board. I started chopping off peices with the large knife making that end some what round. I switched out my knives and worked it down to the other end, making it sleek and elegant.* Idk just go with it*

 I started frosting the round end with the brown, doing my best to make it as realistic as possible.

                                                                               10 Minuets later

 I looked at my work and couldn't help my huge smile. I started wiping at my non existant tears, and clapped my hands together.

"It's PERFECT!!"

\***************************************************************\*************************************************************************\*******************************************

KYAAAA HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!!!! LOVE YOU!!

Ok one more HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEMIN!! LOVE YOU TO!

Lol so now that's done with... WATCHA THINK?

If you can guess what the cake is shaped like I'll give you a virtual cookie^^

Thanks to all My new subscribers and all my Comenters.. LOVE YOU GUYS *and girls* ALSO!

 So go Comment!! ^^