Feelings all over the place

Moving On [The sequel to: A love story that wasn't meant to be]

Lijuan took a deep deep brath hesitating on whether she should tell him or not

*I did tell him everything before and maybe he can help me*

"Xing-xing ge, truth is....me and Luah spent the first few months as a happy couple . One day when he was out, he got scouted by this talent agent from some company....what was the name again SL...no..AHA!! SM!!!". Yixing suddenly stiffened at the name.

*SM as well, how come I haven't seen him around if he was a trainee?*

"Of course I was happy and totally supported him. I mean what kind of wife wouldn't be happy for their husband? Bu then things kind of went downwards from onwards" she explained her eyes darkening at the thought. Yixing only nodded to this trying not to interrupt her story

"He began to stay out late more for practice which was fine by me but every now and then he wouldn't go home which left me worried" she explained tears welled up in her eyes.

"I kept on telling him to have a rest every now and them but all he would say was I couldn't undersatnd him"

"B-but I did try, Yixing ge, I DID!" she cried frustrated. The sight made his heart swell in pain

"I mean is it so bad to woory over your own husband? I just wanted him to be okay!!! Like....it's just" she was at a lost for words as different emotions took over her.

"Then as the days go by our arguements got bigger and bigger to the point were we both shout at each other and because of that Luhan rarely goes home anymore" she cried as she buried her face into her hands.

"OH GOD!!! I DROVE MY OWN HUSBAND AWAY!!!" she continuously cried. Yixing could do nothing more but comfort her.

*What should I tell her?* he thought but in the end he decided to tell her what what his heart told him.

"Lijuan, I know it's hard and I do see your point of view but you have to see Luhan's too. I mean, did it ever come across your mind that maybe he's ot only working for himself but for you too? I mean, maybe he wants to someday stand on stage and see your proud,smiling face in the crowd as he sings all his song's just for you. It's hard to find a person who will understand you know? It took me quite some time to find this person" Yixing explained with a small smile as an image of Jiayong came into mind. This caused him to an eyebrow in confusion why would her face come into mind?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Guys, I only have like 2-3 chappies left for this so~

Anyeong!!!

xoxo onewaddikt

 

 

person