Meeting you

Moving On [The sequel to: A love story that wasn't meant to be]

"Z-zhang Y-yixing is that you?"

A voice cried out. I turned around to face a girls staring at Y her eyes round in surprise and agape. She shook her head in disbelief while he racked his brain trying to find out who she was but no name,nothing came to mind. She came closer to me her eyes squinting.

"It is you!!! I'd know those dimples anywhere" she crfied out loud suddenly clearing as she realized what she had just said.

"I'm sorry but do I know you?" Yixing quietly asked as he tilted his head to the side. Her shoulders slightly fell in disappointment.

"Of course you wouldn't remember me it's been what 2...almost 3 years" she muttered under her breath. She suddenly jutted her hand out.

"Jiaying. I was yours and Lijuan's classmate during high school" she said with a huge smile plastered on her face. Yixing slighlty winced at the name but shook her hand with a small smile.

"In speaking of which, how is Lijuan doing anyway? I remember when I left you two were the best of friends almost inseperable" she said with a disheartened chuckle but this went un noticed as Yixing had another thing...well, person in mind. Jiaying looked up to Yixing waiting for a reply but he continued to stare into space.

"Y-yixing?" she asked ,staring into his face. He suddenly came back to his senses and innocently blinked.

"U-um, L-lijuan, she's in China with her husband" his voice almost dropping into a whisper. Jiaying felt her heart skip a beat upon hearing this.

"O-oh, her husband? Well..I..um..but....I'm sorry"  Yixing blinked at her. He furrowed his eyebrows trying to decipher what she had just said.

"W-well..It's just that...I kinda know that you this thing for her" she explained shyly,her head bowed down.  Yixing's eyes widened in surprise

*Which was why I gave up on you* a bitter smile came upon her lips.

"How did you know?" he asked. He himself knew that he was quite subtle when it came to his feelings for Lijuan,heck even Lijuan herslef dosen't know up to this day. Jiaying was stuck, she didn't know how to explain this to him.

*I just can't go out and tell him that I always looked at him* she thought

"W-well it's just that, you were always there for her from day 1 and one could easily see those secret glances you threw at her,here and then" she explained as Yixing's cheeks began to turn pink from embarrasment

*Was I that obvious or was I so oblivious to my sorroundings that I didn't notice how open I was with my actions?*

Upon seeing his reaction,she suddenly laughed catching him off guard. And with that he gave her a genuine smile as he extended his hand to her. She looked at his outstretched hand with a raised eyebrow.

"Why don't we go for coffee,so to freshen up my memory as to who you are. Basing form what you said we definitely have a lot to catch up on" he said with a smile as she gratefully took his.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Being in a differnt city,different country will this fated meeting be a chance for these two to move on?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Keke sorry for the late update, I was out with the family yesterday. I'll try to update tommorrow.

Thanks for all the love, you guys~

xoxo onewaddikt