Looking back on the past

Moving On [The sequel to: A love story that wasn't meant to be]

It was a warm sunny day in Seoul, not a cloud in the sky. There was a slight breeze and many people were out to soak in the sunlight or to take advantage of the lovely weather. There were especially many people out in the parks, kids were running around here and there as their jubilant laughter fill the air,teenagers were out and about with their friends, some lying on the grass as they talked amongst themselves and some just relaxing, there were families who were taking strolls alnog the park or having a lovely picninc on the wooden benches along the trees for shade but most of all the park was filled with couples. You can practically feel the love in the air as images of couples smiling sweetly at each other, holding hands,eating delicious cool treats and feeding each other came to life. And amongst the crowd there was this lonely soul who was not filled with the same type of enjoyment everyone around him felt. A dark and depressed aura sorrounded him and he continued moping around the park ,his mind buzzing iwth a million thoughts.

It has been 6 months since Yixing left from China but to him it felt like six years. Everyday came at an agonizing pace as Lijuan's face was permanently embedded into his mind but as her image comes into mind another dosen't fail to pop up either, her husband's. The thought made him cringe as a frown formed upon on his lips. 

The only thing that has helped him go through all this was: training. For Yixing, training helped him clear his mind. As when he begins to dance his mind becomes blank as he focuses on the beat of the song and letting it take over his body the same with singing. And it is because of this that he spends twice as much time training as compared to other trainess, no matter how much his legs or arms were screaming for him to take a rest or even if his throat felt like it was about to burst he pushed himself more just to keep his mind off of her.

As he continued walking along the park, the couples that swarmed the place only dampened his mood. Especially the younger couples as they reminded him of him and Lijuan when they were younger and with that a series of flashbacks began to replay in his mind. Every single one them still fresh and vivd just as if they had ha[[ened yesterday. A sense of nostalgia hit him as he began to reminiscence the past.

But his thoughts were cut off when a soft voice cried out.

"Z-zhang Y-yixing is that you?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay I made this because a certain friend of mine kept on pestering me about making a sequel to this as I already killed of her beloved Chanyeol. At first I was a bit hesitant but as we talked on the phone, we began brainstorming and and here it is. Oh, and you may have noticed it's not a one-shot BUT I do not intend to make this too long as I still have another fic in the works.

P.S To my beloved readers of "I'm not his girlfriend!I'm his secretary" please be a bit patient as I am a bit busy with family matters and will update as soon as possible

Thank you for reading~

xox onewaddikt