Interruption

Moving On [The sequel to: A love story that wasn't meant to be]

As the weeks went and passed, little and little, Yixing and Jiaying began to open up to each other. Yixing began to let another person into his heart besides Lijuan as he kept his heart closed for Ljiuan and Lijuan only while Jiaying on the other hand happily made her way into Yixing's life, standing beside him was enough for her. Ever since that eventful day, Yixing and Lijuan have been hanging around each other almost every single day. Both either met up to eat or Jiaying showed Yixing around Korea as he was still new around the place or just took strolls around the place with playful banter here and there.

*I hope things stay the way they are. I don't care if I'm not number one in your heart being here beside you is enough. I mean before you didn't even acknowledge my existence but here I am now, always standing here beside you. ALWAYS*

*I don't know what I would do if we didn't meet. I would probably still be moping, still depressed but you somehow picked me up and here I am now, I'm able to smile and go thruogh one day without thinking about Lijuan*

Both were sitting in a cafe. Yixing's eyes were twinkling as  he looked around the cafe. The cafe had this warm and comfy feel to it that reminded him of home.

24122011_013.jpg

"Where did you find this place" he asked her, still awe-struck. Jiaying lightly laughed at his reaction.

* How cute*

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=55985347

 

"I was just walking around when this man handed me a flyer for this place and being the curious cat that I was I actually went" she explained with a shrug. Yixing began to laugh at this and in the end both were laughing hysterically. But both were interrupted with by a soft cry. Both stooped and slyly looked around as to who was crying. Behind them they saw woman with long black hair crying with her hair hanging around her face like a curtain, probably trying to hide her tears. Both looked at each other, as they got into agreement on what to do. Yixing went up to get tissues for her while Jiaying went up to the counter to get green tea for her.

 

As Yixing got in front of the woman her handed her the tissues, she looked up about to thank him when she recognized the face.

"Y-yixing?"

"Lijuan"

Both chocked up on the sight of each other as a plate crashed in the background

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Keke, I know short but still....dun,dun,dun wonder what will happen???

Thnaks for reading~

xoxo onewaddikt