Taking a step back

Moving On [The sequel to: A love story that wasn't meant to be]

The sound of the plate crashing on the ground echoed throughout the room and caused Jiaying to snap out of it but it only seemed as if she was the one who cared as her hands began to shake when picking up the broken pieces while both Yixing and Lijuan only stared at each other.

*So it's like this again,huh?* Jiaying thought as she threw away the broken pieces.

"Y-yixing, I can't believe it's you" Lijuan cried breaking the silence,her hand wrapped around his wrist. This caused Yixing to snap back into reality. He looked at her tear stained face causing his heart tighten in pain.

"W-what are you doing here, in Korea of all places?" he asked, his eyebrow furrowed. She bitterly smiled at him as she sniffled and wiped the tears away with the back of her hand not taking the tissues he gave her.

"Is it so wrong to visit my beloved best friend?" she said with dry laughter but Yixing only frowned at this, not beleiving a single word that left . 

"Don't lie to me, Lijuan what are you doing here? Are you lost? Where's Luhan?" he asked, looking around for her husband despite the pang of pain at the mention of her husband's name. At the mention of the name, Lijuan began to burst into tears again. Her hands clenched, her lips pulled into a frown and hr head turned away from him.

"Don't mention his name" she said through gritted teeth.

"What happened Lijuan?" he asked tenderly, wiping away the tears on her face with his thumbs as a gentle smile came into his face. With this hse began to cry more.

"Yixng why did you leave me with that monster" she cried. Upon hearing this he stiffened

*Just what in the world did he do to you?*

"You don't mean that Lijuan. Just tell Xing-xing ge what happened" he said, using the nickname she so fondly used. Lijuan let out a small giggle at the nickname. Both were glowing as they smiled at each other as if it was old times again.

Little did they know, as both shared this touching and sweet re-union another was out running, her own tears running down her cheeks but sadly for her there was no one around to wipe them away from her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay another short update, SORRY!!! I promise that I would update, "I'm not his girlfriend! I'm his secretary" once I'm done with this. I also have a Sehun one-shot in the works.

xoxo onewaddikt