hunhan/baektao drabblets

Drabble Prompts

 

a/n: two totally unrelated drabblets while waiting for dinner. ^u^ merry christmas!
 
 
 
HUNHAN
 
 
“it’s too big lu han, i told you.”
 
sehun shakes his head as his roommate turned lover tries to attach the glittery pink (he winced at the flaming gay when he first saw it) star at the head of the tree without anything to stand on. even he, who was a full head taller than the other, had to at least tiptoe just to reach the top of the christmas tree. not that he didn't try to make the other see reason when they were choosing -
 
“that’s for buildings!”
 
“too wide, it won’t fit on the door!”
 
“pick another one, please.”
 
“no, not that lu ha-”
 
“no lu han-”
 
“no- yo- okay, you know what, i give up.”
 
- but lu han was adamant so that was that.
 
their small apartment was a mess. a number of decorations, big and small for the christmas tree, was scattered on the floor and their beds. there was no surface untouched with glitter, left over strings, and rejected tape strips from the self-help designs.
 
it was going to be a nightmare to clean up.
 
“hey.” sehun blinked back his attention when someone poked him on his cheek. he sees lu han beside him and, “spacing out?”
 
a light flush colors his face and unwilling to show lu han, he shifts his gaze back to the top of the christmas tree.
 
huh. the star was there, still too gay for the whole tree but properly placed. finally, the christmas tree was done. and for him, it was pretty perfect for the two of them.
 
sehun turns back to lu han who was grinning at his work, hand on hips and glitters on his face. lu han probably noticed his stare and he took a step closer to him to pinch both of his cheeks.
 
“happy first christmas together?” lu han has that soft smile and sehun wanted nothing more than to feel it again on his lips as his heart warms with the words.
 
he reaches up and pries lu han's loose pinch but keeps those hands against his face, feeling the warmth radiating from the simple touch of those smaller hands. he bends down and leaves the tiniest space between their lips to whisper,
 
“first of forever.”
 
sehun smiles as lu han tugs his face closer, pressing their lips together. they separate after a moment and lu han breathily chuckles, sending warm puffs of air to his face.
 
he only remembers that lu han’s hands were as covered with glitter as their floor.
 
“now we match.” lu han smirks and hops away to their kitchen before he can retaliate. he affectionately sighs as lu han starts clanging the utensils and calls him to help start making dinner.
 
sehun could definitely get used to this.
 
-
 
 
 
 
BAEKTAO
 
 
he pulls the comforter tighter above his head, ignoring the the person hovering beside his bed and tugging insistently at his sheets. nap time was nap time, dammit.
 
“tao, come on. i know you’re already awake.” now the person resorted to speaking. tao mentally mourns the end of his blissful sleep.
 
“come on, get up. kris-hyung is pissed as it is.”
 
tao opens a little hole to peek at baekhyun’s expression and gets a little irritated when he sees the other on his phone, texting, and clearly not paying attention to him. why do they even need to wake him up then?
 
baekhyun eyes the bundle and tao drops the sheets a little too late and their eyes meet.
 
“tao?” baekhyun triumphantly smirks and tugs his sheets a little harder, leaving him coverless and blinking disgruntledly at the sudden brightness.
 
“what?” he asks a little moodily, sitting up and fully pushing the covers off him.
 
“here.” baekhyun s a little green package to his face.
 
he surreptitiously looks for the phone and finds it forgotten at his bedside table. tao doesn’t deny the small satisfaction that blooms in his chest over that. he accepts the gift, suddenly confused, and looks back at his grinning hyung.
 
“but aren’t we exchanging gifts tomorrow? on christmas?” he notices the red blooming on the other’s face as he looks anywhere but him.
 
“this is different.” tao strains his ears to hear the mumbled words. “i didn’t pick you.”
 
he stands, hair and clothing rumpled from sleep, and wraps his arms around the smaller but pristine frame of baekhyun. he grins as baekhyun doesn’t struggle and instead looks back up at him expectantly.
 
“what?”
 
“that’s all? no thanks?”
 
“well you did disturb my sleep.” he his lips as baekhyun rolls his eyes. he jumps as an arm snakes around him and pats his like a parent does to a child.
 
“get over it.” and baekhyun mashes their lips together.
 
 
 
fin
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :3