Of Evils and Geniuses

Drabble Prompts

Prompt: fine | jealousy | brewing tea

 

 

 

That face was pretty ing misleading. And just gorgeously pretty to belong to some twenty-two year old guy. Guy.

An example, right here, right now, of how vindictive the world can be.

Sehun stumbled over his words, lisp slurring the words vomiting out of his mouth. The jumbled repetitive mess of Sorry, I didn’t know, so sorry and I had no idea filled the space between them and his snickering friend was not ing helping god damn it.

 

 

 

It started over their 86124921th EXO 101 meeting (why it was called EXO was beyond him. To his defense, however, anything Chanyeol suggests was outlandish and cannot be explained whatsoever, that freaking weirdo).

They were over at Jongdae’s, their aspiring dancer friend who was actually better off singing because his voice was smoother than his movements. Minseok was actually currently teasing him about it because the joke never gets old for him. Kyungsoo and Yixing were in the kitchen, making food and probably brewing tea at Yixing’s case. Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Jongin were cackling over something and this left him sitting alone with no one to talk to.

Sehun sighs for the nth time before nudging Monggu with his foot and the dog just sleepily turns the other way around, intent on continuing his sleep and pointedly ignoring him. He looks on with jealousy because he could have been that, sleeping all day without a care in the world if only he wasn’t forcefully dragged here.

“Hey Sehunnie~”

A cold feeling ripples over his skin because nothing ever good follows that tone of voice.

He pointedly ignores the call.

“Yah, Sehunnie!” He sighs again just because.

“Yes, Baek-hyung?”

“Do you remember Amber?”

Oh God, not again.

“How can he forget hyung? He practically felt up the girl with the excuse of ‘I thought you’re a boy!’” Jongin’s -eating grin was inviting a punch.

Baekhyun’s half-hearted swat at his best friend’s head made him feel a little better. A very tiny bit.

“Anyway, since your birthday is coming up, were going to spice it up little.”

He doesn’t think that would be a good idea. He doesn’t voice it out though.

“What.”

It was Chanyeol who answers this time, hands rubbing together like some creepy evil mastermind.

“We’re pooling our allowances together to get you that XBOX Kinect you wanted.”

Kyungsoo’s perpetual expression has nothing on his right now. He could feel how unnaturally wide his eyes were and his mouth was opening and closing on their own.

Maybe their scheme this time, whatever it is, has some merit, because. XBOX.

He misses Baekhyun’s little evil smirk.

 

 

 

Beers and several shots had passed.

He’d been eyeing the pretty girl with pretty eyes sitting in the booth next to them since they arrived hours ago. He can’t help but appreciate those features barely illuminated in the club’s dancing lights.

Someone pushed him to this table and he just barely managed to grab Jongin’s shirt before he tumbles over, very much looking like a duckling learning to walk.

That was probably Baekhyun before he disappeared somewhere.

Sehun sees the surprised look of the occupants, particularly the pretty girl with very boyish features, on his sudden appearance. Of ing course, this is where a streak of crazy combined with a whole lot of drunk short-circuits his brain and he just blurts out the line they had him repeat over and over again,

“You look like because lady, you got a fine written all over you.”

Jongin was somewhere behind him snickering to high heavens and it took him a few seconds too late that 1) nope, this is not a girl, not at all and 2) HE IS A BEAUTIFUL HE, albeit too pretty for his own good.

He wishes for any catastrophe to happen at that moment.

The boy (because he can’t even be a day older than seventeen) smiles wryly and patiently at him, looking as if he was faced with a deranged stranger spouting ridiculous pick-up lines. Which, Sehun’s rational mind whispers, is probably true at the moment.

“I’m twenty-two.” The man’s, dear god it doesn’t sound appropriate, friend coughs discreetly in his hand. “And a guy if you haven’t noticed.” He swears he could hear a mocking laugh somewhere.

Or maybe that’s just his real friends. Those ers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-and then ladies and gents, it suddenly ends. /bricked
-shameless use of prompts in the most inefficient manner.
-also, word vomit again. because this is not a drabble dammit.