Chapter 40

Born To Love

The next morning, you woke exactly st 8am. You yawned. "So tired ... Why must the auction be today?" You groaned. You put on a simple clothes because later at the salon, you have to change it again. Your phone rang and you ran to your bed to pick it up. "Hello?" "Are you done? I'm downstairs. Its 8.45am, pali." Hoya said. "Arasso. I'll be there in a minute. You fixed your hair and walked downstairs. Hoya is still mad at you and wont even give you a secons glance when you came down.

Hoya walked out the door and went to his car without saying a single word. *This is awkward...* You thought. "Oppa, are you okay?" You asked, hoping that he'll answer. But nothing came out of his mouth. He just look at road with inreadable expression. You sighed and looked out the window. After a few minutes, they arrived at Sungjong's salon. Again, Hoya switched off the engine and walked out without saying a word. You groaned, frustrated. *I felt like punching him! Argh!* You "punched" him while he's walking.

"Oh, hyung. Sooyoung-ah." Sungjong greeted. "Annyeong." You waved and Hoya nodded. *Still being ego. Psshh!* You rolled your eyes. "Everything is ready. Just sit on the chair and follow the workers' instructions and it will be done within 3 hours." Sungjong smiled. Both of you nodded and sat on the chair without glancing at each other. "Okay... Awkward~" Sungjong said and left. The workers got into work as fast as they can. 

After an hour of choosing dresses and suits, you and Hoya finally found something. Everything look so beautiful its hard for them to choose. *Just leave it to Sungjong and you'll wear the most awesome outfit ever.* Hoya thought. You chose a maroon dress while Hoya chose a velvet suit. *Fits him well.* You thought. The next step is, the hairstyle. You chose a loose curl style while Hoya want his hair up. After 2 houra of styling and make-up both of them are finally done.

The workers admired their hard work on them. You and Hoya looked like really cool. "You guys are a perfect couple! You look cute together. Hope you'll last long~!" One of the workers said, and beamed. You smiled back. Hoya just nodded. "Thanks! You guys are great. Good job!" You grinned. "Thank you." Hoya smiled. The workers nodded and left. *Atleast he said two words.* You shrugged and followed him to his car.

You're feeling a bit nervous. There will be a lot of reporters and your picture will be on the TV,newspaper and internet. Its 12pm and the auction will start in an hour.