Chapter 41

Born To Love

You and Hoya walked to the VIP room. *Half an hour left and everyone will know who Lee Jungshik daughter is.* You thought nervously. Hoya still didnt talk to you and you badly need someone to calm you down before the auction. Hoya opened the door and smiled. You looked around. *There's my dad... Hoya's dad... Someone i dont know and Baekhyun. Wait. What?!* "Baekhyun?!" You accidentally blurted out. You slapped your mouth shut and your cheeks turned red. Hoya rolled his eyes. 

"Annyeong..." Baekhyun smiled and nodded. "Okay.. Sooyoung,Hoya, this is Byun Jongdas-sshi. Baekhyun's father." Your dad smiled and nodded to you. You knew that Baekhyun are one of the shopping mall's owner but you dont expect him to be here. Today. "So, the auction will start in 20 minutes. Fix yourself up and dont forget to smile!" Hoya's dad said and left with your dad and Baekhyun's. *Why do they have to go???* You thought miserably and shook your head.

The atmosphere were so awkward and quiet until Baekhyun cleared his throat. "Can i... Talk to you, Sooyoung?" "Huh? Oh. Yeah,sure." You nodded and Baekhyun led you out the door. Hoya was all alone in the room. *I have a feeling that Baekhyun guy will ruin our relationship. The way both of them stare at each other is enough.* 

You and Baekhyun were now outside the mall. Baekhyun stopped, turned and looked right into your eyes with extreme softness. *That look.. His eyes.. Everything. I miss them.* Tears started rolling on your cheeks. Baekhyun wiped the tears away. "Please. Dont cry." "How can i NOT cry,Baekhyun?! You left me just like that. First, you told me that you love and the next thing i know, you left with a letter 9 months ago." You said, as more tears came out. 

"I'm here. I'm back to Korea and i will never leave you again. Ever." Baekhyun leaned in closer to you and kissed you. *I miss him.* *I miss her.* Without any second thought, you kissed Baekhyun back. What you dont know is, Hoya's there. He saw everything and heard everything.

-----------------------------------

Sorry. A short chapter >.<