Chapter 22

Born To Love

The next day, you woke up at 6 on Monday morning. *It frels like i still have school.* You chuckled after taking your shower. *Hmm... What should i wear?* You tapped your chin,deep in thought as you searched for an outfit. "Ah! Found it!" After 20 minutes getting ready, you smiled and looked at the time. You giggled. "Oppa will be here at 8. Its 7, though." *I'll go and eat something.* You took your bag and Jaeyin's last minute present you bought yesterday at Myung-Dong. It's a star shaped necklace. You walked down the stairs and went to the kitchen. "Miss, breakfast is ready." The maid smiled and bowed. You smiled back. "Thank you." Then, you sat on a chair and examined all the foods.

"Pancakes?! This is so awesome! Ooh! Doughnuts! Watermelon juice!! My favourites. Kamsahamnida~!" You beamed. She smiled knowingly. You didnt eat anything for dinner yesteray and locked yourself until morning. You began to eat. *This is so delicious I didnt eat anything last night. Hungry~* After half an hour, you stood up,bowed to the maid and went into the living room. Shila came, and smiled. "Ate breakfast?" "Yep! It was delicious!" "I asked them to cook that for you, since i know you must be starving." "Thank you,Unnie! You're the best!" Shila smiled and nodded. "Oh,unnie. Next Saturday, i have a party to attend. Can you set everything up and tell my stylist to come in the morning on Saturday? I need a party dress too."

"Does it have a dress code?" "Oh yeah! Musketeers. Meanings, i need a mask too. Ask her to search for that. Purple colour." Shila smiled and wrote down everything that you've said. "Got it. I'll do it now." A message came - "Sooyoung. I'm infront of your gate."Okay." *Sent* You stood up and walked out the door. "Hi." Baekhyun said softly. "Hi." You smiled. Baekhyun opened the door and said "Ladies first." You laughed and he bowed. Then, Baekhyun went inside and closed the door. "Okay. First, we'll go to my house then i'll send you home and go straight to Busan." "You'll stay at a hotel?" "Yeah. Just for one night. I'll be back around lunch hour tomorrow." "Sir, we're here." The driver stopped the car infront of Baekhyun's house. "Okay." Both of you smiled and walked out.

"Where's Jaeyin?" You asked. Baskhyun chuckled. "She walked all around the house for the fifth time today. I have a feeling, as soon as she arrived at her scho, she'll ask me to take her back." "Oh. Poor her.. I'll visit her every month." Baekhyun smiled. *And i'll be gone overseas.* Suddenly, Baekhyun's face dropped. You noticed it and worried about him. "Whats wrong? Tell me." "Nothing.. I'll miss Jaeyin." *And you.* You were touched. "You are such a sweet brother!" Jaeyin cleared and both of Baekhyun's and your attention turned towards her. "Whats this sweet brother thing going on?" She said,raising an eyebrow. But after a few moment, she laughed. Jaeyin smiled widely and waved. "Annyeong,Unnie!" "Annyeong,Jaeyin-ah!" Both of you started hugging and talking.

Baekhyun just stood there, lost track of what they were saying. *Probably girls stuff* Baekhyun shrugged and left them. But actually you were actually talking about your relationship with Baekhyun. "Unnie. How's your relationship so far?" Jaeyin asked, interested. "It was great. Baekhyun is a really nice guy and romantic." You said softly and Jaeyin giggled. "Yes,he is. And you're pretty and kind and i totally accept you as my sister-in-law." Jaeyin winked and you burst out laughing. "Jaeyin-ah. I have something for you." You handed her the box. Jaeyin opened it and let out a small scream. "Unnie! Thank you so much. This is so beautiful!" Jaeyin beamed and hugged you tightly. You smiled,glad that she liked your present. 

"Glad you like it. Wear it everytime you miss Seoul,okay?" Jaeyin nodded and wore the necklace. "You miss Seoul already?" You chuckled. "Yes. I have to go now." She pouted. Right on cue, Baekhyun walked in. "Come on. Lets get going." Baekhyun said and smiled. *They got along well. I guess Jaeyin really need an older sister.* After sensing you home, you went inside your room and looked through your college form. *Taekyung University is pretty good. I should check the place out since there's nothing to do.* Yougot ready and walked outside. About 15 minutes riding a bus, you finally arrived. *This place is awesome! I cant wait to start my college life here. That reminds me, we have our graduation ceremony on Thursday.*

You were walking around until you spotted someone familiar. That person is wearing a purple hoodie. Even though his face is covered, you knew who he was right away. *No way... Its ... Its Hoya Oppa.*