Chapter 39

Born To Love

"WHAT are you doing?! She's my girlfriend!" Hoya said, fumed. "S-sorry. I was -" Dongwoo doesnt know what to say next. Hoya was about to teach him a lesson when you quickly grabbed Hoya's arm. "Oppa! Stop. You cant do this. He's one of your member and your own best friend since you're a baby! Both of you are like brothers." "Will a member,best friend and a brother do this to me?!" "Okay! Its his fault. But you dont have to punch him hardly!" "Why are you taking his side? I'm your boyfriend." 

"I'm not taking anyone's side right now. But what you just did was out of bound!" "Fine. Hate me." Hoya said, and left. "Oppa!" You ran after him but he already went out the front door. You sighed. "I-I'm sorry. I didnt mean to do that..." Dongwoo said, regrettinf what he just did. "That's okay. I'm tired." You closed your bedroom door and cried. Dongwoo walked downstairs and was about to open the front door when your mom came in. "Omo! Aigoo~ Kids nowadays. They love fo frightened the elders. Dongwoo-ah. Dont do that again."

She said and clutxhed her chest. "Mianhe,oemonim. I didnt mean to do that. I'm going home now. Goodnight." Dongwoo walked out slowly. "Thats .... Weird. Dongwoo will always go hyper on everyone. Something's not right." Your mom went up and knocked on your door. You were trying to call Hoya for the tenth time. *Oppa... Please pick up.* You heard a knock on the door and ran hoping its Hoya. "Oh,omma. You're home." "What's wrong with the people i met 5 hours ago? The happy and hyper people?"

"I dont know. Wait. I thought you said you're coming home around midnight. Its 8pm." "I'm tired. The meeting is so boring. Your dad is still there,though. As usual." "Oh." You nodded. "Okay,then. I'm going to bed." She stiffled a yawn and walked to her room. You called Hoya again for the last time. Finally, he picked it up. Your eyes widened. "Oppa!" "Go to sleep. We have the grand opening for the mall tomorrow. Be at Paradise Salon around 9am." "Sungjong's salon?" "Yeah. But,on second thought, i'll pick you up. Before 9am."

"Okay. But i'm really sorry about -" "Never mind. Go to sleep. Night." He clicked off. *If only you knew how much it hurts me.* Hoya thought and went to sleep. You sighed, changed your clothes and went to sleep.

---------------------------------------------

@love_rivals82 :- You were right. Its Hoya :p Comment guyss! :D