The knock on the window

My erted stalker ♥

 

(A/N: BACK WITH A DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!!! I'LL NOT MAKE THE STORY REACH 50 CUS I CAN'T T^T HEHE)

 

 

 

 

Hyerin's POV

"What happened to you?" Luhan asked me as he put two plates of food on the table.

 

"Jongin, he's here. He told me to run away with him" I said as I wiped the aging tears away.

 

"You still love him don't you?" He hugged me and patted my head. "Go to him if you can't take it" He said in a soothing voice. "I regret leaving you before you know? If I hadn't left you, you would've fallen for me, not Kai" He said.

 

"I'll endure it, I told you to make me forget him, not push me to him. Just give me time, I'll love you as I had loved him" I said as held both his hand tight.

 

"Don't push yourself, you might regret it later on" He sighed.

 

"He's my brother. What's there to regret? He's family, it can't be us. Never" I said.

 

"Let's get outta here, it's very uncomfortable" He said as he pulled me up.

 

We were by the entrance when Jongin pulled my hand.

 

"Let's run away, please. We'll go to a world that just involves you and me" He kept caressing my face.

 

"What are you talking about oppa? Stop it, you won't get any girl if you keep acting like this" I fake a smile and removed him for me. "Kaja, Ruhan" I wrapped my whole self on Luhan's arm and we went away. I feel very sorry for him. He looked very horrible. As if someone died.

 

"He really loves you, you know?" Luhan said.

 

"We can't" I sighed.

 

"Let's go to Han River. Let's make yourself a bit lighter. It seems like you're carrying the problems all alone" He patted my head and smiled.

 

At Han River...

"Do you still love me despite that my feelings are for Jongin?" I asked him.

 

He nodded. "You are my first love after all, I'll never forget that day, Yerin" He chuckled.

 

"Ya Ruhan, what if we get married?" I asked him as I lean in his shoulder.

 

"Marry? Why so sudden?" He smiled.

 

"I never knew it was still us till the end, I'll be a good wife. I'll take care of the kids, do the laundry, clean the house, cook and do the dishes" I smiled as I peck his cheek.

 

"What about your feelings?" He asked.

 

I sighed before answering. "Then I'll be a bad wife?" I said as I smiled.

 

"When you're ready Yerin" He said as he gently nibbled my ear.

 

"Stop! It's ticklish!" I laughed and shove him away.

 

"I love you, Yerin" He looked at me with those angelic eyes of his.

 

I smiled. "You're right, I'm not ready. I can't even answer you back"

 

"I told you to go back to him!" He said in a joking manner as he pinched my nose.

 

"Not funny!" I laughed.

 

I hope my feelings will be wiped out. I wished I was like a computer. It doesn't take long to erase a memory on a computer. If I ever was, I would format myself to wipe out everything.

 

He even went with me in Junju then he went home to Seoul. How sweet of him. Jongin still lives in the apartment I guess. After going out of the hospital that day, I moved back to Chorong's house. It was like my room on our old house. It had a window that can fit Jongin. I chuckled on the sudden flashback. "Get a grip on yourself Hyerin!" I knocked my head till it ached.

 

Study! Study! Study! "Hwaiting!" I said to myself as I wrote notes from my book. These things are no joke. I focus on psychology yet I can't even settle my feelings. After an hour, I got kind of scared. The wind was knocking on my window. I kept writing to lessen my fear. It got to the point that my fingers bled. "Ouch" I said in a low tone. The knocking started again. I guess the wind wants me. I slid the window open. That's weird. There isn't any wind. What was the knocking about? I looked down the window to see Jongin climbing up the window. It was too late for me when I closed it. He already got in.

 

"Gwenchana?" He quickly attended to my wound.

 

"How'd you know?" I asked.

 

"I heard you, I'm your stalker right? I know everything" He smiled at me.

 

"I didn't even hear myself, you creep me out" I smiled.

 

"What is that?" He asked as he pointed out to my smile.

 

"Listen Jongin, I just want you to be my brother. If you don't want to, stop seeing me" I said.

 

"Can I be a brother that can wrap his arms around his dongsaeng?" He asked as he did the action.

 

I nodded. "As long as you ONLY treat me as your dongsaeng" I said.

 

"Can I be a brother that can play with you every day?" He said as he tickled me.

 

I nodded.

 

"Can I be a brother that'll climb up your window every night to listen to your stories?" He asked.

 

I nodded.

 

"Can I be a brother that can kiss you in the lips?" He asked as he came closer.

 

"Oppa, no you can't" I said.

 

"At least I'm still with you" He smiled. "At least we won't avoid each other and try to hurt ourselves" He said

 

"Ouch" I said in a fainted voice. He quickly pulled out a band aid and put it on my fingers.

 

"You're prepared oppa" I smiled.

 

"Of course, anything for my dongsaeng. I'll be going. Good night" He quickly went to out the window and wave.

 

"Be careful on your way home" I shouted as I waved at him. It must be painful for him. At least I get to see him?

 

Jongin's POV

After getting out from her sight. My heart completely melted. I wanted to hold her, kiss her, to have her again. I guess this is fine, I'm his oppa and I'll be always there.for her. What if it get to the point where I can't control myself and drag her out of that room to nowhere? Everything feels so weird. I don't want to be his brother. I want her. I want her to be my bride. I don't like what's going on at the moment. I hate everything.

 

Hyerin's POV

"Goodnight~<3" He sent me a message.

 

I didn't answer. I might say something unpredictable. I guess this is fine. He's my oppa.