Is it still valid?

My erted stalker ♥

(A/N: SORRY ABOUT MY OTHER UPDATE T^T I KINDA THINK IT WAS BOOORING (?) LOLOLOL. HERE'S AN UPDATE FOR YA GUYS ^^ ENJOY!)

I FORGOT TO INTRODUCE...

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=36754804

-Her name is Miyeul

-Daughter of a wealthy family

-EVIL

-Loves Sehun and will do anything just to get him.

 

 

 

Hyerin's POV

I peeked at my watch. It's 7am already. Time for scho... What is this odd feeling.Why does my head feel heavy. Why is there an arm on my shoulder?! Who is this? I can feel his cheek rubbing on my head. It gave me chills. I carefully took the head and laid it in the couch and it was him, Luhan.

 

Was I sleeping with him the whole time? A blanket?! What is this? It's mum's. She must've known we've fallen asleep on the old couch. Why didn't she wake us up? Mum...

 

"Wake up" I shook Luhan in the shoulder.

 

He opened his angel eyes slowly. As soon as he opened the angelic marbles. The sun rose. That was odd. Is he a real angel?

 

"Good morning" He smiled.

 

I bowed and smiled back. "You better be going now" I bit my lips as I gestured him the way to the door.

 

"You're kicking me out already?" He pouted and crossed his arms.

 

"Ani. It's not like that. I just think you should go home. Maybe the others are searching for you" Thank God I found a reason. I was feeling awkward and embarrassed at the same time.

 

"Arraseo, if that's what Hyerin wants" He sighed. "Annyeong" He went out of the door and waved for the last time. I think that's for the best.

 

Another day of school... I peeked in the window of our entrance. He is not here. Why am I searching for him?! Do you like being stalked by people?! I kept hitting my head.

 

I totally forgot! He still needs to clarify what he did to my sister. "I need to take him home later then" I said to myself as a smile formed my haggard face. What am I thinking? Pabo. Pabo. Pabo.

AT THE SCHOOL>>>>>>>

Where is Mr. Jongin? I looked around everywhere. Where is that guy? Why am I even searching for him? Why does it bother me when he's not around? Do I really like him? Or I'm just used to his presence? The whole day at school felt empty. Where is he? Is it possible that he's ignoring me? I called him for the first time. I didn't know what was going through me. All I really want to know is where he is and the clarification about the happening with my sister.

"Annyeonghaseyo, who's this?" He answered as soon as I dialled the accursed numbers which gave me the access to talk to him.

 

"Uh... It's Hyerin ssi" I said in the softest voice I could ever make.

 

"Who?" He asked.

 

"Hyerin, Kim Hyerin" I answered.

 

"I can't here you, can you scream out your name?" He answered in a joking tone. So the guy wants to play pranks now eh?

 

"I said, it's KIM HYERIN!" I screamed.

 

"What do you need? Why'd you call?" He asked in a casual voice.

 

"You need to clarify the things you did my sister. I haven't forgotten that yet you know!" I nagged. I know he wasn't lying. I just wanna see him. I haven't seen him the whole day and I already felt myself dying. Hyerin, don't use big words!

 

I came home and started to prepare for work. What a hectic life... He's not here yet? I kept waiting. Where is that bastard? I told him to come here ASAP!

A knock on the door. Is it him already? My blood pressure rose as I slowly opened the door. Everything sunk down when I opened the darn thing...

 

"Hyesun-ah, you're back home" I said in a rather disappointed voice.

 

"You seem sad. It feels like your world broke down when you opened the door. You were expecting someone?" She asked.

 

"Aniya. It's not like that" I pouted and hit her head lightly

 

"Lies, anyways the guy that harassed me the other apologised to me just now" She said as she pointed to the gate. "Eh? Where's that guy?" She scratched her head.

 

"What else did he tell you" I pulled my sister closer as I anticipated every word she said.

 

"You look really bothered unnie" She stuck her toungue out and I nudged her because I was irritated at my sister's actions. "He told me that everything was a misunderstanding and he apologised. He also asked if you were fine" She chuckled.

I smiled at my sister. "That's all I need to know" I went out of the house happily.

 

"Unnie!" I stopped as she called me. "Is he your namja chinggu?" She asked.

 

"It's not like that!" I screamed and marched out of the gate.

 

AT THE SM BUILDING>>>>>>>

Since Jongin and me are okay already. I thought of bringing him some little cakes that I bought from my favourite bake shop. I don't randomly give out cakes to strangers you know? I walked happily inside the elevator. After a few seconds. A hand covered my eyes.

 

"Guess who?" It whispered to me.

 

"Jongin?" I answered.

 

It didn't answer.

 

"It's Jongin right?" I asked.

 

"Aniyo, it's Luhan, silly!" He laughed as he uncovered my eyes and faced me. "Is that for me?" He took the box and opened it. "Whoa, their my favourite ones! Gomawo!" He smiled as he took the strawberry cake. I was a bit pissed. But I just had to hold it in.

 

The elevator opened and he stepped out at the same time as me.

 

"Mwo? Isn't your dorm one floor up?" I asked with a puzzled look.

 

"I'm helping you tonight" He held on to my hand.

 

"Aniyo! It's my job! You don't have to!" I awkwardly laughed as I pulled away.

 

"You're just making me more persistent!" He pouted as he crossed his arms.

 

"Fine, do what you want. Don't regret it" I surrendered and he pulled my hand to the dorm. Jongin was there, just watching t.v. But as soon as he saw us, he turned it off and bowed.

 

"Oh, Hyerin ssi. You're here" He smiled weakly.

 

"I'm gonna start work now..." I was shocked by the appearance of their dorm. What kind of sorcery is this? Why does it look spotless. There wasn't any work left to be done.

"I cleaned the dorm, you don't have to worry about it. Just go and have fun with Luhan hyung" He smiled widely.

 

"Arraseo, gomawo" I bowed and went out of the door with Luhan. Why was Jongin acting so strange? As if he's evading me. I only went out of the door because I know I had no job left to do. Why? Why was he acting strange?

 

Kai's POV

 

My challenge to her starts here onwards. I will avoid any kind of contact with Kim Hyerin. Reverse-psychology is my weapon. Let's see if shooing her away from me will do the trick. If she cannot resist. It will not be helped. I will take her as mine. This is the only way to find out if she likes me. I am not coming to her this time. She'll come to me. So far, this is the best plan I have made. Kim Hyerin, were you going to say yes or no? I will endure you even if its hard.

 

Hyerin's POV

Why is he acting like that? Am I a stranger now? Before, he kept interupting us. But now, it feels like he's giving me away. Kai, you've change. I'm sure there's a reason behind this.

 

"Hyerin ssi" Luhan interupted my thoughts.

 

"Wae? Wae? Did you say something?" I asked hurriedly and paid attention.

 

"You're spacing out" He sighed.

 

"Mianhe. So what do you want to do? It's kinda early to go home" The words randomly spat out of my mouth. I had no idea what to say. I was afraid he might be reading my mind. He would find a lot of Jongin in there. Hee hee. Stop thinking about him. He even evades you presence. How would the guy like you... I guess everything was a big misunderstanding with Jongin. He didn't like me after all. I knew he was just playing. I'm glad I knew it sooner. I guess it's time for Jongin to be cleared out of my mind. I will try. I'll try as hard as I could... If I can...

 

"How bout we just walk around the streets. The weather seems nice and stalls are open everywhere tonight. I guess something's happening" He said as he nodded to himself.

 

I pulled his hand. "Kaja!" I need to forget Jongin completely. He needs to be wiped out. His the biggest lie. Aish.

 

"Do you want to buy anything?" He asked as his eyes venture through the cheap merchandises.

 

"Aniyo, I... I just want to walk around. That's all" I laughed awkwardly again. "I need to forget everything..." I mumbled to myself

 

"Hm? What was that?" He asked

 

Aish. I said my thoughts out loud. "Aniyo, it's nothing really" I faked a smile and cluthched through his hand tighter so he could just shut up. Aish, I'm so embarassed.

 

We strolled around almost everywhere. Seeing the bright lights and the colourful merchandises everywhere already makes me forget him. Well that's a first. But I will remember him again after all of this, why is it hard.

 

"What's bothering you? It seems like you're different... Are you uncomfortable with me in some way?" He asked as I saw concern on his eyes.

 

"Aniyo, I actually like your company. It's making me forget stuff I need to forget" I flashed a smile.

 

"Like what?" He asked. Why did you have to ask that?! Come up with something Hyerin! Go on!

 

"I wanted... To... Forget... Uhmm? Dad! Yeah dad!" That was a lie. Why would I want to forget dad? The true reason was Jongin.

 

He nodded. "Kim Hyerin..." He said my name passionately. As if it was such a good word. It almost melted me down.

 

"Wae?" I asked cluelessly.

 

"Do you still remember the promise?" He asked as he came closer.

 

Of course. The promise. Our promise. The promise of together forever.

 

I nodded while I looked away.

 

"Is it still valid?" He looked at me with those angel eyes. What now? Kim Hyerin. Answer him...

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: WHEEEE~! IS IT YES OR NO? :/ LOLOLOLOL. CLIFF HANGING :P)

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~!

 

THANKS TO YOU LOVELY PEOPLE~!!!

-purplefreak

-EunMi_Stitch

-Twinkle97

-MinYul2110

-jajacho0311

-AirunN

-auxalia94