CHAPTER SIX: FIRST MEETING (THAT'S WHAT I LET HER THINK)

The Designer Meets The Baller

So, I invited JG to watch our game at Madison Square Garden, tonight it's in our homecourt and we are up against the Lakers. I watch all these people one by one fill the arena but why am I nervous as hell?

Inside the dugout...

"Hey Johnny, do you mind accompanying my little friend tonight?" I asked by the way he is one of our managers.

"Your little friend?" He teased. 

"Yeah, my adorable little friend who thinks I am some kind of a criminal because we got chased by the police last night and it's all because of Landry freaking Fields." As I was mentioning his name, Landry my good ol' pal entered the dugout and apparently heard his name in the conversation between me and Johnny. 

"Are you guys talking about me? Because apparently, I heard my Landry freaking Field's name in your conversation." asked by an amused Landry.

Here comes Johnny for being such a tease that he is. "You know, Jeremy is starting to be a man now, letting me take care of his adorable little girl." Johnny said.

"His adorable little girl?! When did he?! Jeremy, when did you get someone pregnant?" panic shown across Landry's face as he asked.

I literally spit out the water that I'm drinking from my mouth, how in the world did he land into that conclusion, I thought he was from Stanford. And besides I'm saving my virg*nity for marriage. Call me old fashioned but it will definitely be a gift to my future wife. 

"That adorable little girl we were talking about is a friend of mine, and she's about to watch her first NBA game live and in flesh so you better put on a show! And unfortunately that girl knows me like a whole different person, not as Jeremy Lin but as Jer, I know I have so many explaining to do but right now, just please act natural and don't ever embarrass me in front of her." I pleaded.

"Whatever you say, Jeremy. By the way, why the hell did you run away from me last night?! I left my girlfriend at the restaurant to follow you and I saw you approaching a girl. Who is she?" Landry asked curiously.

"That's the girl we were talking about, you fool." Johnny butted in. "Jeremy Lin's lover." he added.

"Will you both please keep your mouths shut?! She is just a friend. I recently met and I just wanted to make her dream come true." I said.

"Come on, Lover boy! Time to put on a show and let your girl see what you've got!" Landry shouted in an almost deserted dugout.

Lub dub lub lub dub lub dub... I never get to hear clearly what Landry said. The only thing that I can hear as I walk out of the dugout is the beating of my heart.

-------------------------------------

Super shooooort update for my subscribers! I know it's taking so long for me to continue this story for it to make a progress. The story gets ruined every time Jeremy move to other team. hahaha Kidding. I also don't really have time in my hands right now, Tsusamnida! I'll update more often if you request for it. Just comment on my story and I will give you an update in an instant. :) Thanks everyone.