chapter 5

You & I

 

Seohyun was thingking so hard while her pen was spinning around on her thin fingers. She kept pouting and punched her head lightly with her pen. When she write down something, she immedietly erased her hand writing, she kept doing this until she gave up.  She was doing her job as a secretary of vice-president Kyuhyun. She really hated this but she could do nothing. 

"Hhhh, Kyuhyun pabo. Without you I could make Siwon falling in love with me!" Seohyun yelled and threw herself to her bed. She then hugged her pillow tight, she was thingking about something again. "Hmm, but Kyuhyun's idea was not bad at all." She said. 

Seohyun sighed and rolled her body on her bed, feeling comfy. She then looked to the ceiling, she thought about something that happened like maybe 5 hours ago in school, she simply smiled. Remembering how happy she was. 

*flashbacks*

After Kyuhyun introducing Seohyun, Seohyun pulled Kyuhyun out of the room. Seohyun gave a death glared to Kyuhyun, but Kyuhyun kept acting cool. 

"Ya, so this is your idea?" Seohyun said. Kyuhyun just nodded to answered the question, Seohyun sighed and started to talk again, "If I know about this, I don't need your help at all." Said Seohyun. 

"Relax, I know you will like this." Said Kyuhyun, feeling confident. 

"But I hate being a members of school organization. You know, I'm not smart like them or like you, and I hate doing so many works!" Seohyun could not hold her temper. 

"Just stop complaining and do this." Kyuhyun gave Seohyun a documents papers.

"Why should I?" 

"Remember you are my secretary now. I would like to see this work is finish on the day after tomorrow. So you have 2 days from now. Have fun, annyeong~" Kyuhyun waved his hand to Seohyun and left Seohyun doumb-founded there.

"Ya, you should teach me how to get these done! Ya, Kyuhyun!" Seohyun shouted but Kyuhyun acted like he didn't care and kept walking. 

Seohyun pouted and let Kyuhyun go. She then stared to the documents and sighed. "How could I finish this? Aish." Seohyun shook her head. She then went into the room again and went to Kyuhyun's desk, she sit there and the laptop. When she was about to working on it, someone approached her. 

"Oh, you're not Kyu." It was Siwon who approached Seohyun, he was looking for Kyuhyun. 

"Ne, Kyuhyun just left 5 minutes ago. Uhm, what can I help you?" Seohyun acted like she was a boss secretary, Siwon chuckled. 

"Ya, you act like you are a professional secretary. Beside you just a secretary for vice-president. I think I should find a secretary too." Teased Siwon.

Seohyun felt embarrased, she could feel her cheeks are blowing up. "Well, you should choose me to be your secretary." Said Seohyun accidentaly. 

"Huh?"

"Ani, ani." Seohyun immidiately waved her hand. 

"Well if Kyuhyun is not here, I think I should get going now. Good luck." 
 
"Uh, wait..." Seohyun stopped Siwon. "Uhm, because I'm new here, could you help me a little?" Seohyun said shyly. 
 
"Huh? Kyuhyun didn't teach you?" Seohyun shook her head. "Aish that kid. Ok, let me teach you then." 
 
And then Seohyun did her jobs with a little help from Siwon. Seohyun now could see Siwon very close, and finally she could talk with Siwon. They sometimes they let out a laughed from their humours, now Seohyun felt that Kyuhyun's ideas was the best. Although she hate this job, but with this job she could see Siwon everyday, and she could hear Siwon's warmth voices, how pleased she was. 
 
"Ahh, finally your first job is finish." Said Siwon relieved. 
 
"Uh-huh, but I'm not one hunderd percent finish, there are more." Seohyun dissapointed. 
 
Siwon pated her shoulder. "Well, you could call me if you need any help." 
 
Seohyun blushed and she then covered her face with the file, "Ah, thank you..." Seohyun sound trembled. 
 
"Well, we should go home. It's already 8 pm. Hum, where's your home?" 
 
"Not really far from here." Seohyun replied.
 
"Ok, let me take you home." 
 
"Eh?" 
 
"Yes, it 's not good for girls walk alone at this time." Siwon said gently. 
 
Then they went home together. They looked match with each other, they always get a topic to talk about. Now Seohyun felt that Siwon really looks like a prince charming for her or maybe for every girls. Siwon was really different with Kyuhyun who has 'evil' manners. We could see how happy she was, deep inside she was really shy but she tried to hid it and just be herself. Will Siwon fall for her? 
 
*end of flashbaks*
 
Seohyun smiled shly when she thinking about it. She felt her heart was racing so fast. She then covered her face with her pillow. "Am I look ugly back then? Uhh.." Seohyun mumbled. "No, if I'm ugly Siwon won't to go home with me, right?" She stopped. "But if he just likes pretty girls that's not good, because I'm not a pretty girls." She kept talking.
 
"Stop talking Seo, and just sleep now." She stop and smiled again, she closed her eyes while she kept putting a pretty smiled. Then she slept like that, and left her works from Kyuhyun. She was forget or maybe she won't doing it, because she was too tired. She was too tired because she pushing herself to not looked weird in front of Siwon. 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Update!! yeah *sigh*
I was thinking so hard to continue this story heheh
I hope you like this chapter. some readers want seokyu, kyuna, seowon moments. well, now I give you seowon hehe, hope you'll like this^^
actually, I was writing a 'BONUS CHAPTER' for you guys, because I'm not updating fast. But then, I clicked wrong and my story is gone ;______; 
sorry for my mistakes, THANK YOU *hugggg*