chapter 4

You & I

When Kyuhyun and Yoona arrived in Yoona's class they both walked into the class. All the girls eyed to Yoona in jealously, but Yoona kept acted cool and didn't care about it. They both found that Seohyun was sleeping on her table. 

"That frog, she's sleeping." Kyuhyun mumbled. 

Yoona giggled and approached Seohyun, Yoona pinched Seohyun's cheeks. Seohyun quietly opened her eyes and tilt her head, she found yoona was smiling widely in front of her. 

"Oh, Yoona..." Seohyun sit while she looked around, and when she found something strange opened. "KYUHYUN." She yelled. Yoona looked to Kyuhyun and asked him to sit near her and Seohyun, Kyuhyun nodded in agreement. "Why are you here, where is Siwon?" Seohyun kept looking around, looking for Siwon but she found nothing. 

"Haish, is there nothing else than Siwon in your mind?" Kyuhyun shook his head.

"Nope." Seohyun said firmly. 

"Well, Seo this is your snack," Yoona gave keroro snack and Seohyun cheered happily. "This is the last time, next time you should go with me to the canteen." 

"Ok mam." Seohyun sighed and glanced to Kyuhyun. She saw that Kyuhyun just sit there and playing his phone, he didn't eat like everyone does. Seohyun took her bread and gave it to him, Kyuhyun tilt his head. "Eat this, or you would get sick." 

"No, thank you. Siwon already bring my food." 

"Eh? Do you think Siwon is your maid?!" Seohyun asked, a bit annoyed. 

"Hem, almost." Kyuhyun smirked. 

Seohyun just stared at Kyuhyun, but then she remembered something. "I wanted to eat outside. " Seohyun stood up.

"I...I'll go with you." Yoona called, nervous. 

"Ani, just eat here. I know you are tired because of walking from the canteen." Seohyun smirked and immediately ran leaving Yoona and Kyuhyun sit together, she didn't care Yoona was still calling her name. "Well, helping Yoona's love life part one done."  Her mind said.

Seohyun was eating her snack in the corridor, she saw everyone were laughing and doing a lot of things there and she could heard how crowded school is when breaktime. But the voiced that she heard really loud is when Siwon or maybe Kyuhyun walked in the corridor, like yesterday. And now she could heard that again, wait... again? 

Seohyun looked to her right and she found nothing, when she looked to her left she found Siwon. Yes Siwon, Seohyun stopped eating and her eyes were locked to Siwon's figure. And Seohyun became more nervous because Siwon was now in front of her and talking to her, but Seohyun couldn't heard anything, she was too amazed. 

"Ya?" Siwon waved his hand in front of Seohyun's face. Then Seohyun woke up form her day dreams.

"Ye..yes?" Seohyun stuttered.

"Is Kyuhyun here?" Siwon pointed to Seohyun's class. Seohyun nodded nervously. "Ok thanks. Wait, are you Seohyun?" Siwon asked again before he entered the class.

"Ye..yes, why?" 

Siwon stopped for a while, thingking. "Nothing." Siwon smiled and enterd the class leaving Seohyun who was still froze there.

And after a few minutes Siwon and Kyuhyun walked outside from Seohyun's class. When they met Seohyun there, Siwon just stared at Seohyun and walked straight while Kyuhyun stopped there and talked to Seohyun. 

"Ya, meet me in the organization room after school." 

"Huh? For what?" 

"Just do it later." Kyuhyun left the clueless Seohyun. While Yoona stood behind the door class and heard everything. 

***

The school's over, every students were running happily outside their class, but these two boys and the others students who joined school organization must gathered again.  

"You sure about this Kyu?" Siwon asked Kyuhyun again. This time his question was for like ten times. Kyuhyun just sit and leaned to the sofa, he stared to Siwon. 

"What should I do to make you not asking the same question again?" Kyuhyun said annoyed. 

"Because I want to make sure, you don't pick the wrong one." 

"Why are you so worried?" Kyuhyun asked. 

"I don't know." Siwon took a sip from his juice. 

"Well, I'm sure she's not the wrong one, especially for you." Kyuhyun chuckled. 

"For me?" 

"Hahh..." Kyuhyun sighed and stood up. "You will see." Kyuhyun smirked and left Siwon alone. 

***

Seohyun was in front of school organization's room. She was nervous yet confused why Kyuhyun asked her to meet him in such an annoying place. Seohyun thinks that she will never ever join school organization, because she must do an extra job beside her many homeworks. That means, she got an extra homerworks. 

Seohyun was alone because Yoona was going home first, Yoona has a dance class, so she couldn't accompany Seohyun. 

It has been 10 minutes after school's over, but Kyuhyun's figure didn't appeared yet in fornt of her. Seohyun started to mad and grumbled. 

A few minutes Kyuhyun appeared in front of her, Seohyun was complaining why he is so late. But Kyuhyun just covered Seohyun's mouth and drag him inside school organization's room. 

When they were there, Kyuhyun let Seohyun free, Seohyun could feel all eyes on her. 

"Ok, so I want to introduce you, this is...." Kyuhyun whispered to Seo, "Seo introduce yourself."

"For what?!" Seohyun yelled but still she low her voice.

"Just say your name and done. And please be polite." Kyuhyun whispered again. 

Seohyun glared to Kyuhyun and face the others again, she saw Siwon was there too. So she was very nervous. "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Seo Joo Hyun. You can call me Seohyun." Seohyun bowed to all of them.

"So everyone, this is Seo Jong Hyun--" Seohyun poke Kyuhyun. "Sorry, I mean Seo Joo Hyun. This day she's officialy become my secretary. Please give her applouse." Kyuhyun cheerd happily, everyone clapped their hands for Seohyun, while Seohyun was standing there, frozed and gave a fake smile. 

 

yayy update. I hope you enjoy this chapter hehe

thank you for subscribe and please comment ^^