An Agreement, Expression Filled

Captured Silence

"You're not much of a dancer are you?" he questioned, taking note of the woman's stiffness on the dance floor.


She looked like a mechanical robot that hadn't been oiled all day. To the bits. She seemed to be the most awkward person on the planet, very unfit for the type of dancing at the kind of place they were at. She didn't belong here, which ended up leading Byunghun to his next question: why was she even here in the first place?


"I do dance; I dance twelve hours a day to be precise." she corrected him, continuing on after seeing the confused look patted on his face. "I'm a ballet dancer in case you're wondering. I dance, but definitely not anything like--"

"Like this?" he finished the sentence off, causing a slight grin to be apparent on her face. "So I guess this isn't your type of scene then. Am I right?"

Sanghee gave a small, slight nod. "Well... I guess. If you put it that way then yeah."

"If you put it that way, then I guess it's about the right time to go." Byunghun grabbed her small, fragile hands and turned to face her.

 

It was her turn to put up an awkward face, and his turn to start laughing. He brushed off the clearly evident sign of curiosity shown in her facial expression and made his way out of the crowd of bodies, pushing and rubbing against each other in a befitting manner. It was an obvious challenge to squeeze through such a compact space, not to mention the countless amount of sweat belonging to each and every person on the dance floor, Though he managed. He managed because his target was there. 

With him.


"Where are you taking me?" she interrogated, her cheeks burning a flushed red color for some unknown reason.


"That's for me to know, and for you to find out." He winked, ushering her to enter the taxi cab he called up.

 

The look on Sanghee's face soon enough faltered about, being replaced with a face that just read the word "surprised." Skeptical. She was skeptical about his boldness and practically everything about him. She had no idea as to where they were heading, yet she had no plans to oppose his abrupt actions. In fact, she may have even taken a bit of a liking to his surprising ways. But that was Sanghee's personal train of thought. It was different. He was different, much much different from her usual everyday lifestyle.

This was actually the reason she decided to go somewhere like a club in the first place. Well, at least one of the reasons. If anybody knew the type of person this woman was, they would ultimately understand that herself and clubbing don't really match all too well. It would be like ice cream and cheese in the same entree. It was completely unheard of, and definitely something she wouldn't dare associate herself with.

However, today was different. She didn't exactly listen to Kyung Ae's words, though she did understand where the girl was coming from. Sanghee agreed with her partially. Of course, she definitely tried her absolute best. Of course, she completed ever single ballet move spot-on and to its fullest potential. Of course, her instructor was  definitely being much too harsh on her. And of course, she needed a break. Pronto.

And after much of her crazy little senseless thoughts running in and out of proportion, surely screwing up her basic knowledge of common sense, the voice of a certain  man came running her back into society.


"We're here." he exclaimed, much too eager.


She looked to the front, seeing a big fat apartment door in front of her. The thirteenth floor, room 1362. Her face darkened as new thoughts came running through her mind. Was this what he meant by being the right time to go? The right time to have at his place? she thought to herself, unsure of whether to trust the blond-haired man. He didn't seem all too trustworthy at this point.


Sure enough, he was able to read her thoughts just by analyzing the situation they were in as well as the new expression fitted on her face. "Don't worry. I didn't bring you here to have . 'Kay?"

She was astonished by his frankness. He was skeptical, bold, and frank all at the same time. She tilted her head forward, vision face-to-face with the concrete flooring. She didn't want him to see her face. It was flushed to a new standard.


"I-I don't k-know what you're talking about. ? Pft. As if." she bluffed, stuttering half the time. "Can we just go inside already?"


Byunghun smirked, leading her inside to catch a glimpse of his domain. Sanghee walked around the apartment building, her hand brushing over the different wallpaper, and feeling the texture of each and every single one of them. She stopped in her tracks, stumbling onto a wall of picture frames, filled with different people of different sorts. She didn't feel the need to guess; she already knew.

The man was a photographer.

He slowly walked up to the girl absorbed with the pictures and tapped the tip of her back, causing her to jump. He chuckled. "So I see that you found my collection of photographs."


"You're a photographer? You don't seem like the type."

"I'm not. It's just a hobby of mine."

"You take pictures though. And they're obviously good ones." She took a quick overview at all the pictures as one, then saying, "I can already tell just by looking at the ones here." She smiled.

He stood next to her and examined the photographs as well. He leaned closer to her ear and whispered softly, "You know, I can take a few photographs right now." 


Byunghun brought out one of the cameras from the collection in his desk drawer. He wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her closer until their shoulders were touching on another. And before it was too late, he leaned in yet again, planting his lips onto hers.


Then a snap.