Chapter Eight - "Playful Kiss..."

What To Expect When You're Not Expecting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​«Chapter eight»

"Playful Kiss..."

 

 

The two of them, as well as the youngsters, had finally arrived at the subway and are ready to take the train.

 

“Aigoo…Aren’t they such a cute family?” an old lady commented as she checked out Yunho and Yuri.

 

“The father and the mother are pretty. There’s no doubt that their kids are also like them.” the other old lady replied as she looked at Jaejoong, who was wearing an oversized hoodie that made him look like a girl.

 

It’s a good thing that they’re grandmothers or else they’d be drop dead if someone finds out that it was really Yuri and Yunho.

 

She felt so sleepy so she clutched Changmin with her left arm whilst holding Jae’s hand. They entered the train and sat on the family section. They were so worn-out and they Yunho felt like he was about to pass out. Yuri placed her head on Yoochun’s, who was on his ex-boyfriend’s shoulder and Yunho placed his on top of hers. He was embracing the two tightly and he closed his eyes for a quick doze. Minutes later, they heard the conductor’s voice, announcing that this was now their final stop. Yuri hurriedly woke Yunho up and they exited the transportation. Jaejoong felt so drowsy but he kept his pace on as they walked.

 

“Are we here yet?” he asked sleepily as he held onto her hand tighter.

 

“We’re near, baby. Hold on, mkay?” Yuri replied with an encouraging smile.

 

‘Damn these motherly instincts...’

 

He nodded his head ever so slightly and when they arrived in SNSD’s dorm, Jaejoong threw himself onto the couch. Yunho settled Yoochun and Junsu on the extra beds inside their bedroom. Since the girls shared only four beds together, there were five more vacant. Yunho placed the two on the bed across the girls’. Its size was the same as Yoona’s, Sunny’s, and Sica’s. The boys’ back were joined together as they lied down. The ‘Appa’ then took Jaejoong and placed him beside the now sleeping Chun and Su. It was a big bed after all. He pulled the blanket to their chests and let them take their slumber.

 

The girls were lying down noiseless and Yuri was happy for that. She placed Changmin beside Seohyun and sat next to them. Yunho also joined the trio and suggested that they should just push the bed to the other one so that it would fit them all. Yuri agreed and they both connected the bed with the nearest one. Yunho plopped down on the other end of the bed as he snuggled near Changmin. Seohyun looked for Yuri’s warmth and she finally found it. She buried herself into her mother’s body as she her thumb. She placed her head on the pillow and smiled softly at Yunho.

 

This was a dream for Yuri. She dreamt of her future kids barging into the room after complaining about that imaginary monster and then burrowing themselves in between their parents. She wanted to experience that and right now, she was. Seohyun and Changmin were sandwiched in the middle of her and the man she loved the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter