Chapter Twenty - "Who Wuvs Minnie?"

What To Expect When You're Not Expecting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

«Chapter twenty»

"Who Wuvs Minnie?"

 

 

 

 

Doctor Yoobin positioned the other end of the device onto Jaejoong’s chest while she plugged the two branches of rubber in her ears. She felt through the boy’s upper body as well as his back and patted him reassuringly on the shoulder.

 

“He has an average heartbeat.”

 

Yunho had his eyes largely opened as he gasped in shock. His hand was clutched to his chest in utmost horror.

 

“Oh, my goodness! Is he gonna die?!”

 

Jaejoong shot him a deadly gaze. “Daaad.”

 

“No, no. It’s normal for kids to have average heartbeats, Yunho.”

 

“Oh.”

 

The other results were great and Jaejoong was showing an excellent side of him today. He was behaved but as soon as he saw the needle, he rushed to his Appa frantically.

 

“Jae-ah, what’s the matter?” he questioned.

 

“I’m not sick, Appa! Doctor Yoobin doesn’t need to inject me!” he reasoned out with dewy eyes.

 

Yuri enveloped the youngling in her warm embrace and encouraged him greatly.

 

“Sweetie, just imagine that Sica’s pinching you.” Yuri added with a giggle.

 

“Don’t worry, Jaejoong-ah. It would be just like an ant’s bite.”

 

Jaejoong sighed and went back to the bed to have his injection. He gripped tightly onto Yunho’s and Yuri’s hands and as soon as the little area to be injected was disinfected, Doctor Yoobin counted to three before digging the needle deep into his skin. He winced slightly but the pain lasted shorter than he expected. The doctor then placed a brown Lion King bandage on the area and helped Jaejoong get down the bed.

 

“Hey, that didn’t even hurt! Blondie’s pinch was even more painful than this!” Jaejoong exclaimed eagerly as he sided himself to Yuri.

 

Yunho looked at their son sternly. “What did I tell you about calling your sister names?”

 

“Fine…” the boy slumped his shoulders.

 

Doctor Yoobin laughed out and handed Jaejoong a lollipop for the good work.

 

“That’s very brave of you, Jae! The test is finished and you may now leave the room.” said the lady as she beamed that precious smile of hers again.

 

“Thank you, Doctor Yoobin!”

 

---

 

“And it felt like being stung by a wasp! Doctor Yoobin said that I was pretty brave and she even rewarded me a lollipop!”

 

The youngsters gasped in utmost horror at Jaejoong’s statement. Jessica scoffed and rolled her eyes.

 

“Are you guys seriously gonna believe that? If there was one thing I remembered from a while ago, I heard your screams inside the room!” she snapped back.

 

“YAH!”

 

“HEEEY!” Yunho tried to stop the bickering two and carried Jessica away from the boy.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter