Chapter Twenty-two - "When The Shikshins Attack!"

What To Expect When You're Not Expecting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

«Chapter twenty-two»


"When The Shikshins Attack!"

 

 

Yunho sprinted swiftly to the gates of the indoor playground and stood proudly.

 

“I’m first! And you know what that means, right?” the man nudged her teasingly as he puckered his lips in front of her.

 

Yuri inched further away from Yunho, two arms crossed on her chest, and a despicable scowl shown on her lips.

 

“Aww, Yul-ah!” he cooed, still with that playful tone.

 

“Shut up!”

 

“Oh, c’mon! Just one kiss? Pleeeeaaase?” Yunho joined both his hands together, pleading for her sweet smooch.

 

Yuri sighed in exasperation.

 

“Ugh, fine.”

 

And as soon as her lips came close to his cheek, Yunho’s head swiveled and his lips locked with hers. Yuri savored for this moment. For her to be able to taste his honeyed mouth and just feel out of this world…She would give up anything for this. Yunho deepened the kiss as he s his arms around her fine waist, giving the moment a more pleasurable one. Yuri, on the other hand, had her arms looped around his neck and the smooch ended in a few good seconds.

 

Yuri pulled away and breathed a copious amount of sweet oxygen. His kiss snatched the air out of her lungs as always; and that was the way she loved it.

 

“I can see you’re still amazing,” Yunho placed his forehead against hers, a foolish grin coming by to say ‘Hello!’.

 

“Haven’t I’ve always been?” responded the panting Yuri.

 

Chuckles were heard from Yunho as he wrapped his arms once more around here. This time, it was more tight and body-crushing than before.

 

There goes her fluttering heart, flying once more into the skies.

 

---

 

“Syeong noona?”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Minnie can’t sweep.”

 

Sooyoung rolled to her right to where Changmin was and beamed gently at the boy before patting his head.

 

“Me too, Minnie.”

 

Changmin sighed heavily, his doe-like eyes still wide awake and his body wriggling and squirming. It was nap time, and everyone was silently sleeping and dreaming and drooling. They, on the other hand, had their tummies rumbling in frustration. The Shikshin duo had just ate mashed potatoes and chicken nuggets moments ago before they slept, and here they were, ranting on how yummy the cookies from yesterday were.

 

“Minnie hungry, Syeong noona.”

 

“Me too, Minnie!”

 

Just then, their little heads swiveled to a table. On top of it were Yoobin’s unfinished hotdog and a few slices of pizza that Sunye had ordered. The two agreed that Sooyoung should guard the door as Changmin grabs the food.

 

The mini, three-year-old Minnie stood on his tippy-toes, his arm reaching high and his pudgy hands searching the table.

 

“Just a wittle bit mowe…” he mumbled silently, trying his very best for him to grasp some food.

 

But before he could reach his target, a strong and familiar grip looped him around his waist. He was lifted up and enveloped into a body-crushing embrace.

 

“Umma!” he squealed in excitement as he threw his arms around her neck.

 

The boy buried his face on the crook of her neck as he whiffed her scent away.

 

“I heard it was nap time, baby.” Yuri stated with a straight face.

 

Changmin bobbed his head up and down, a sad expression upon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter