Chapter Twenty-One - "Meet The Psytristcayakdinosaurducks!"

What To Expect When You're Not Expecting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

«Chapter twenty-one»


"Meet The Psytristcayakdinosaurducks!"

 

 

Yunho intertwined his fingers with Yuri tightly and they both held their precious breaths as they waited for the results to come out. Doctor Yoobin flipped each page on her chart board with a serious expression.

 

“All of them are healthy and fine. Thanks to the medicine that we’ve injected, their immune systems have grown better,” Doctor Yoobin stated with a convincing beam.

 

Yuri sighed in relief at the results and smiled to Yunho. He rubbed her hand with a reassuring thumb.

 

“Although, you guys have to watch out for Yoochun more. According to the assessments I’ve made earlier, I found out that he has asthma and will need an inhaler. Are you aware of his condition?”

 

The leader nodded gradually. “He had asthma at a very young age.”

 

“You could inquire for the inhaler to one of our nurses. And also, you shouldn’t let Yoochun tire himself too much because the asthma might attack and it would be hard to treat asthma especially at this state.” the lady passed a little note for the inhaler and the pair came out and directed their kids to the next step.

 

For the second task, the youngsters would have to undergo a little session between two of Seoul’s finest child psychiatrists; Ms. Min Sunye and Ms. Park Ye Eun. The duo squealed in excitement as their eyes lay on the kids. They haven’t had this amount of patients before and they know that it’s gotta be a hectic day but who cares? Ye Eun guaranteed herself that it would be fun!

 

---

 

Half of the kids were sitting on the colorful alphabet rubber mats as they listened well to the people standing behind two towers of pillows that acted like podiums. Sunye cleared for the kids to hush down.

 

“Hello, everyone. My name is Doctor Min Sunye and I will be your psychiatrist today. I am here today with my best buddy, Doctor Park Ye Eun, and we will have lots of fun!” she sounded so cheerful that Sunny started to like her.

 

The lady on the left beamed a wonderful smile.

 

“Good afternoon, kiddos, I am Doctor Ye Eun, also known as Doctor Yenny, but you guys can call me Yenny unnie or Yenny noona. Here, we have Sunye unnie, or Sunye noona, and today, we will assess your personalities one by one by playing some games and we’ll also have cookies and nap time!”

 

Changmin’s and Jessica’s eyes immediately glowed the moment Doctor Yenny stated the things they loved in the whole world: sleeping and food.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter