Chapter Twelve - "Black And Blonde!"

What To Expect When You're Not Expecting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​«Chapter twelve»

"Black And Blonde!"

 

 

Yunho parked the van in one of the available slots there was in the gas station. As the vehicle stopped, the kids howled in excitement. Yoochun just had to go and pee. Soon, everyone went out of the van with excitement. I mean, what’s there to be happy about when you’re in a gas station?

 

The three boys clutched next to Yunho tightly. Where was Changmin, you ask? He’s in his mother’s arms, cuddling comfortably against her warmth. Taeng held hands with Junsu and Fany with Yoochun while Jessica refused to do so with Jaejoong for the reason that his palms were very clammy and sweaty.

 

“But we have to cross the road, Blondie!” Jaejoong exclaimed, offering his hand. Well it wasn’t really an offering but more of a ‘Put-your-hand-in-front-of-Jessica’s-face’ thing.

 

“I said, I don’t want to, Blackie!”

 

“They’re such racers…”

 

“I think it’s called, racists, Taengoo.”

 

Yuri appeared next to them with a bunch of girls who were hand-in-hand. There was Sooyoung, who was still weeping from the biscuit incident, her hand holding Yoona’s, whose fingers were intertwined to Yuri’s, who was holding baby Changmin. Little Seo was in daddy Yunho’s tight grip and she was enjoying the view from the giant’s perspective better than her mommy’s. Well, you have to face the fact that Yunho’s quit a good inches taller than Yul. Sunny and Hyoyeon held hands together and skipped giddily with Hyo’s fingers intact with Yuri’s shirt.

 

“Hey, hey! We’re going to cross the road! Sica, stop being so stubborn and just take Jae’s hand! Joongie, make sure you hold on tight to Appa, okay? And stop calling each other such names!” Yuri instructed with a stern look.

 

Jessica gave in and got Jaejoong’s hand while the boy ensured his grip on Yunho. As soon as the cars came to a halt, the family crossed the busy street swiftly and successfully.

 

“Yaaay!” Seohyun wailed out, clapping her tiny hands together.

 

Yunho chuckled and leaned into the baby, rubbing his nose against hers, making her giggle uncontrollably.

 

“You are so adorable!” he commented in a lively voice.

 

Yuri saw the way he treated the girl and got a bit jealous with it so she also did the same to Changmin.

 

“Minmin-ah! Aigoo, you’re soooo cute! Even cuter than your Appa!” she cooed, eyeing Yunho at the same time with a smirk.

 

“Haha! Minmin really cute! Appa…ugly!” the boy said, digging his index fingers deeper into his chubby cheeks. Apparently, that was his aegyo.

 

The man stuck his tongue out to Changmin, scoffed and ‘hmph-ed’ away, still nuzzling the little one in his arms.

 

“Appa! Pee! NOW!” Yoochun reminded loudly, stomping his feet alternately.

 

Yunho gave Seohyun to Yuri and he collected all the kids to her keep. She allowed him to assist Chunnie in the comfort room. The boys also followed suit to their father and Jaejoong was carrying Changmin along the way, who was now throwing a tantrum because he was taken away from mommy Yul. He was thrashing and kicking his feet but luckily, DinoSu ente

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter