Chapter 8

Marry Me, Princess (COMPLETED)
Ryosuke kissed Seiko on the cheek and put his hand around her waist. She smiled at him. She was currently sorting the clothes of Jump that they would be using on their performance later that afternoon.
“Did you have a great dream last night?” he whispered in her eyes.
Seiko felt the ticklish sensation of his breath in her ears. “Why?” she asked.
“Because I visited your dream last night.”
Seiko looked at him in annoyance. “Oh, shut up!” She was already used to Ryosuke’s romantic remarks so she wasn’t that enthusiastic with it anymore.
“Hey! I just want to make you happy.”
“I am happy,” she told him and gave him a smile.
He beamed at her smile and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. Their relationship was already known to Jump and also to the imusho but they were hiding it to the fans.
At the age of 18, the jimusho’s artists are already allowed to have romantic relationships but just to make sure that there will not be any scandal, they still try to keep it as a secret.
“Ehem!” Hikaru cleared his throat. He was at their back. He looked serious that Ryosuke let go of Seiko.
“Seiko, come with me.” Hikaru commanded. He was still so serious that it was very much unlike Hikaru.
Seiko looked at Ryosuke but followed Hikaru. Ryosuke stared at their retreating backs. He was feeling uncomfortable as if something was about to happen.
The Jump members had long been practicing their dance but Hikaru and Seiko were still not there.
“We need Hika-chan, now.” Kota commented. He was about to leave when Ryosuke stopped him.
“I’ll go find him,” he said and went outside the practice room.
Ryosuke looked at about almost all the dance studio but Hikaru was nowhere to be found. He was already infront of Johnny’s office when he noticed that it was slightly ajar.
“If Seiko wanted to stay then let her be.” It was Hikaru’s voice.
Ryosuke got curious that he peeked inside. Johnny was not there. Inside, Seiko, Hikaru, one old man and one younger man who looked like a bodyguard were in.
Seiko was seated with bowed head on one of the couches while Hikaru and the old man were standing up and facing each other.
“Do not tell me what to do, engrato!” the old man snapped at Hikaru. “She will marry whom I ask her to.”
“But, she doesn’t want to besides she loves another man.” Hikaru answered back.
“Stupidity!” the old man hissed. “Can love feed her and Japan?”
Ryosuke looked at Seiko. He knew that she was crying because her shoulders were shaking and he could hear her sobs.
As if having the same senses, Hikaru looked at Seiko. “Don’t make her miserable.” He commented while staring at her. He then looked at the old man. “Better be me than her.” He said in a soft voice.
Seiko, the old man and the younger man looked at Hikaru.
“After leaving, you will do such a thing?” the old man asked angrily.
Hikaru bowed his head. “I can’t see my sister suffer with the responsibility that must be mine. Just take me back in.”
Ryosuke was confused with the things that he was hearing but he continued to hear more.
“Hah! Nonsense! You chose not to be a part of the family anymore, why would I take you in?” the old man spat.
Hikaru went down on his knees in front of the old man. “Please, for the sake of Seiko. Please, just let me do it.”
The old man looked at him. It was as if the man was eaten by his pensive thoughts. It was after a while when he speak again. “Ok. I agree. Take over the throne and I’ll let Seiko be.”
Hikaru and Seiko looked up. “Thank you, your majesty. I’ll do everything that you ask me to.” Hikaru answered.
“But, nii-chan…” Seiko started. She was already on her feet.
“He will be your king, Seiko so you must get use to it.” The old man commented. “I’ll have somebody to come and get you.”
The old man walked towards the door.
“See you at the palace, your highness.” The younger man who looked like a bodyguard bowed in front of Seiko and Hikaru before following the old man.
Ryosuke hid on the empty room next door. “What was that? The king said that Hikaru will soon be king? Seiko and Hikaru? Siblings? ” he asked in confusion.

After the event, Hikaru refrained from going to their performances. He and Seiko were said to be on vacation.
It was one day when every pieces of the puzzle fit in.
Hikaru, together with Seiko and Hey! Say! Jump! were infront of Johnny in his office.
“Gomenasai, if I didn’t tell you anything.” Hikaru apologized.
“But, how about the group?” Kota asked.
“The group will continue its performance. Sooner or later, Japan will know its new king and they’ll know that it is Yaotome-kun. The fans will be able to accept it because the fate of this country already lies to the hand of this monkey.” Johnny commented.
Some of the members laughed at the remark but some indcluding Ryosuke didn’t join in. Seiko, his Seiko was a princes and she didn’t even tell him. It hurt him so because he knew that they can never be. As in, NEVER! They were two worlds apart. She was a princess and he was just a normal citizen of Japan.