Chapter 6

Marry Me, Princess (COMPLETED)
Seiko and Hikaru was early on the set. Jump will be having their photo shoot for a magazine. Their theme was sports. Seiko and the PD were busy preparing the clothes when the other members came.
“Ohayou!” Daiki greeted them. “Ohayou, Seiko-chan,” he greeted and patted her in the shoulder.
“Ohayou,” she greeted him back. She heard the PD greeted Daiki. She was thankful that Jump’s PD was also very nice. She was a lady in her late 20’s yet they converse like they were just of the same age.
“Ready for your second day?” Yuri asked.
She nodded eagerly. “Hai!” she answered.
“Seiko was very enthusiastic so I am sure she can get over today’s head ache,” the PD commented while looking at the members. Daiki and Yuri laughed at her.
“We will behave, PD san,” Yuri said.
“That was what I am afraid of, Chinen-kun,” she commented.
“Eh, nande?” Yuri asked. The PD laughed at him and just waved her hand before going back to the storage room to get more props.
“Ganbatte ne, Seiko-chan.” They told her.
“Hai! Arigatou!”
Ryosuke came next. He looked at her then went after Yuri and Daiki.
“Oh!” Seiko looked at him. “Ohayou, Ryosuke-kun.” She greeted him. He didn’t look at her but waved his hand in acknowledgement. She smiled at his back.
“Ohayou!” Yuto came from behind her and messed with her hair. She smiled at him.
He was followed by Keito who was smiling eagerly at her. He waved his hands in front of her. “Hello, Seiko. How are you today?” he asked in perfect British accent.
She was taken aback but then she smiled at him, “I’m very much alive and kicking,” she answered in English.
Keito smiled at her. “Nice to meet somebody who can speak my language well.” He commented still speaking in English.
She laughed at him. Yuto was looking at them, trying to figure out what they are talking about. “I know what you mean. Sometimes, it is really hard to communicate the language that you are used to if all of the people around you are not speaking it.” She answered.
Yuto had his eyebrows up now.
“To tell you the truth, I only learned Japanese not a very long time ago and I still think in English.” Keito commented.
“Really?” she asked. “I haven’t been in Japan for so long and sometimes I also forget some of the words.”
Keito looked at her in shock. “Oh? Where are you from then?” he asked.
“I came from the U.S. I studied there for a while. How ‘bout you?” she asked.
“London, my mom stays there so I practically grew up there.”
“Oy!” It was Yuto. Try to speak slowly. It is hard catching up with your English.” He scolded them.
“Gomene, Yuto-kun,” she was the one who asked for his forgiveness.
Keito just laughed at his friend, “How many times do I have to tell you, you have to improve your English.” Commented Keito in Nippongo.
Kei, Ryutaro and Yuya came after them. They waved at her and went to the group. When the group saw Ryutaro, they messed with his hair and tried to tickle the youngest. Ryutaro tried to evade them but he couldn’t because he was being chased with five of the members.
“Gotta chase after Ryu.” Keito commented in English. Yuto was already after him.
“Yah! Yah! What’s all the fuss?” asked Kota when he opened the door of the studio. He was followed by Hikaru and the photographer.
“Let’s start?” it was a young man in his early 30’s. he was holding an DSLR cam. He was followed by the PD, the make-up artist and the hair dresser.
The members went to different sides and prepared for the make-up session. Seiko, on the other hand went here and there bringing things and doing all the dirty works.
It was still ten in the morning and yet she felt like she had already washed in her sweat. She sighed after giving Daiki his clothes. She sat herself in an empty chair. It was really hard tending to ten boys.
She was wiping her sweat when a bottle of mineral water appeared before her. She looked up to see that Ryosuke was handing it to her. She smiled at him and took the bottled water. She drank a mouthful then capped it back.
“Don’t push yourself too hard,” Ryosuke commented. His face was passive of any emotion yet he sounded like he sounded almost worried.
“Oy, Yama-chan,” it was Daiki. He messed up Ryosuke’s hair who seemed annoyed at the act.
“Eh, not the hair,” Ryosuke retorted while trying to fix his hair.
Daiki then tried to bite him on the arm.
Ryosuke pushed him aside, “I’m not food!” he exclaimed.
Seiko couldn’t take it anymore. She laughed at the exchanged.
Ryosuke looked at her and pouted at her. She made a peace sign and smiled at him. He gritted his teeth on hers.
Daiki on the other hand, put his arms around her and laughed. She laughed back at her.
Ryosuke saw the action and looked menacingly at his best friend who was still laughing at Seiko. Ryosuke pulled Seiko’s arm towards him which made Seiko lost her balance and stumbled on him.
Ryosuke caught her eyes, she held her breath and they immediately let go of each other as if they were being burned with each other’s skin.
“Ehem,” it was Daiki. He was smiling knowingly at his best friend who just gave him a sullen look.
“Yama-chan, you’re next after Ryu-kun,” the PD announced. Ryosuke stared at Daiki but stood up and went infront of the mirror to check himself.
“Dai-chan, I think you annoyed Ryo-chan,” Seiko told Daiki.
Daiki laughed at her. “Yeah, it’s fun to make fun of him sometimes.”
“Seiko,” it was Hikaru who called her. He had a towel in his hand and a snack on another. “Here,” he gave her the food and put the towel on her shoulders. “Genki desu ka?” he asked.
Seiko smiled and nodded at him. “No need to worry, nii-chan,” she said.
He smiled and patted her in the head. Daiki did the same and also Keito who was already beside Hikaru.
“Hey, what’s with the – pat Seiko in the head?” Yuri asked who was amused at the actions.
“Wanna try?” Daiki asked and pulled Yuri’s hand to pat it on her head.
“Yah! Yah! Yah! Stop that, you are messing my already messed hair,” complained Seiko.
“Yeah, and Yama-chan will get angry if you continue abusing Seiko,” it was Ryutaro who spoke. He was already done with his solo photoshoot.
“Hey! Why did my name came up?!” Ryosuke called while his photoshoot was on-going. He was currently posing on his side while holding a baseball bat on his hand.
“Shut up!” Daiki, Yuri and Yuto said altogether.
Ryosuke stuck-up his tongue on them and gave the camera man a really cute smile.
“That kid is totally cute,” Kota who joined them commented.
“Hey, are you falling for Yama-chan?” Yuto asked.
“I am not you.” Kota answered. The others laughed at him. When they were just starting as the 5 members, Yuri, Yuto, Yuya, Ryosuke and Daiki, Yuto commented that if he was a girl, he would definitely fall for Ryosuke.
“Even boys fall for him?” Seiko asked out-of-nowhere.
“Hai!” Keito answered.
The boys looked at him in inquiry.
Keito shrugged and pointed at Yuri. “His ideal girl is Yama-chan.”
“Hoy!” Yuri exclaimed in shock. “How could you say that?”
Keito smiled at him. Yuri gave him a sullen look and pretended to punch him. Keito smiled while urging away and begging for his mercy.
“Ihh! Kyeopta!” Seiko exclaimed.
“Hah?” The other boys asked.
Seiko looked at them before dawning in her that she just spoke in Hangul. “Kawaii?” she said smiling.
“Yuya’s turn,” they heard the PD called.
Ryosuke joined them while Yuya took over Ryosuke’s place.
“Hoy! Why are you talking about me?” Ryosuke asked.
The boys pretended not to notice him and went into their separate ways.
“Hoy!” Ryosuke called.
Ryosuke sat beside her and drink some water, “What did they say about me?” he asked.
“Nothing much,” she answered.
Ryosuke gave her a ‘I know you are lying’ stare. Seiko smiled at him and pinched him on both cheeks. “Kawaii!” she exclaimed and stood up to attend to the needs of the other Jump.
Ryosuke, on the other hand grasped his chest while staring at her retreating back. She didn’t know what she was doing to his system.