Chapter 10

Marry Me, Princess (COMPLETED)
Seiko was searching the internet. It was already a month after the funeral of Korea’s crowned prince. It was also a month since she heard from Jump.
She heard that their last activity together was singing at the wake of the crowned prince. She was even tempted to go but she refrained to. She knew that she would be hurt if she did.
She heard a rumor that the group will be disbanding but then after that everything went blank.
She was browsing one of the group’s fan page when her attention landed on one of the fan’s write up. It says “HSJ, disbanded!?” and then a link of the main article was written on the bottom.
She clicked the link. It directed her to an online newspaper. The headline was “Hey! Say! Jump! says their final goodbye.” It was followed by the article.
Seiko felt tears falling from her eyes.
The article said that the boys will be going on their separate ways. Keito Okamoto and Kei Inoo would be concentrating on their studies since both of them are already in the university. Kota Yabu and Yuto Nakajima would be going solo. Yuri Chinen and Daiki Arioka would be starring on a new movie while Yuya Takaki would be doing another series. Ryutaro Morimoto also confirmed that he would be joining a different group. This group was the rumored group that he was said to attend while he was on suspension. Ryosuke Yamada was on an indefinite leave from the industry.
Seiko felt her heart stop as she finished the article.
“So, you already saw the news?” It was Hikaru. She didn’t felt him come near her side.
She nodded her head since she could no longer speak. It was as if there was something blocking . It was even hard to breath.
She looked at her brother and stood up. She brawled like a baby. Hikaru took her in his arms and tried to calm her.
“I know how you feel. I also feel the same way. The group had experienced a lot already. Maybe, it is time to let go.”
Seiko sobbed. Yeah. Maybe.